• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Upstate/Eastern New York-Into Winter!

Lol...these models. I was so confident late last night about this being our best chance...then the models this morning/noon looked awful and made me doubt.

This better not fringe the Cuse. I would rather we all torch, especially @BuffaloWeather.... Misery loves company. ;) But I know he wouldn't mind the torch either...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

That is the inherent problem with our forum. We’re the only forum that is affected by so many different influences. Cutters, EC bombs, clippers, wind direction for Lake effect…not everyone is in on it. 

I would say the New England and Great Lakes forums come really close though, especially New England. Their forum deals with additional things we don't really get influenced by as much (i.e. backdoor cold fronts, cold air damming, ocean effect snow, orographic lift, etc...)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CNY_WX said:

Terrible wildfire situation in Boulder County, Colorado. The entire towns of Louisville and Superior have been evacuated. The radar from out of Denver is clearly showing the smoke from these fires. 16D60AEF-4E0F-455A-94C5-2AB1A5CF89BE.thumb.png.e6295293a8c55a7c170f75d83919f198.png

Just horrible devastation in a couple neighborhoods.  Hearing could be over 1,000 homes and business burned to ashes.  Possible cause was 100mph gusts knocking down power lines that sparked a grass fire that got out of control.  The fire just spread so fast, crazy video of people running from a Costco as it was about to be in the path  of the firestorm.  The one town Louisville has now apparently run it’s water system dry and is struggling to control multiple fires.  

• Like 1