• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    WeatherANDR
    Newest Member
    WeatherANDR
Central PA - Fall 2021

2 hours ago, canderson said:

I will NEVER understand Pennsylvania and its "hey let's do trick or treat on some random-ass day that's not Halloween!"

Adults sucking the fun out of everything. There was a big push in the early 2000s in Lancaster to rebrand the day at "Jesusween" and seeing the ads in the newspaper were bizarre.

2 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Adults sucking the fun out of everything. There was a big push in the early 2000s in Lancaster to rebrand the day at "Jesusween" and seeing the ads in the newspaper were bizarre.

When I hear Jesusween, I have very NSFW images pop into my head. Good job, LanCo weirdos! 

25 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

As a child in the early to mid 1970s trick or treat was always on Friday if the 31st fell on a Saturday, and Monday if Halloween fell on a Saturday. Never heard of weekend trick or treating around my local area.

Yea, trick or treating was always on a weekday in the PA communities I lived...and Virginia.   No weekends.  In Florida it usually is the 31st regardless. 

32 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Love to see a November 6, 1953 Redux :mapsnow:. 10-30" from the M/D line to the NY line . I'd take a November 1987 as well :popcorn:

Nov 6, 1953 

20211027_212243.jpg

20211027_212742.jpg

Yes please! This is a storm that I am not familiar with…I am going to check it out in my KU books to see if I can learn more about this one.

29 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Euro spit out a similar look to Yesterday's Gfs for day 8  overnight.  A shift SE and we are seeing some first flakes :popcorn:

As is ...Williamsport back to State college to Bradford see a bit of snow .

ecmwf-deterministic-namer-mslp_anom-6113600.png

Yes, this run actually gives northern & western PA quite a bit of snow.

FD42B8C4-8C5F-4A24-AE8D-49674A0B9E76.png

6A01651F-4F56-4A78-BE5B-7142038EDF17.png

• Like 1