Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

About 1.5".  Cashtown is showing 3+".   The story here today was the wind (don't come out here for tree color, its all on the ground) and tropical storm like conditions. 

I'm in a lull now but watching that intense band swinging NE out of Maryland towards me. Suspect that even though that needs to come through yet I'll end up closer to your total than Cashtown.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Just got done talking to a Florida fan re: their Georgia game and he sounded a bit more optimistic than the PSU fans here.   I do not blame him.  They have athletes in Gainesville.  Any given Saturday. 

Florida has the speed and talent to knock off pretty much anyone. I just wonder what the Gators offense will be able to muster against that Bulldog defense.

• Like 1

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

I was reading the Blizzard of 2016 thread at 3am this morning during a break from training. You were down in Ocala at the time and still provided expert analysis for us 1000 miles away.

I think I used the word vicarious once or twice.  LOL.  I am not an expert an anything though! 

9 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Indeed you did! 

Up to 1.25" - I think I'll make a run at the 2" mark. 

My dad was convinced that whoever his local forecaster of choice was, who said 12-18", was right....so I still rest my laurels on my 30" "Family and friends" accumulation forecast from that one.  LOL.

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

My dad was convinced that whoever his local forecaster of choice was, who said 12-18", was right....so I still rest my laurels on my 30" "Family and friends" accumulation forecast from that one.  LOL.

The NAM was zeroing in on an I-81 jackpot and man, it had that nailed. Most of our Cumberland county area posters had between 30-40". MDT had 30.2", I finished with a pedestrian 28.4"