Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Severe Weather Thread - New England

TalcottWx

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I just like good old fashioned storms. Like the one this morning. Whatever gets here will certainly not be severe. Probably  just heavy rainer 

When I woke up during the night (b/c all I do is wake up every couple hours) I checked the radar and I saw the storm passing north of BDL and then the one just south of Hartford...was pretty impressed with the lightning. I was hoping this stuff would have some decent lightning and I'd take a trip to the airport and watch but doesn't look like much. TOns of rain though 

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It’s meh. Aren’t you done with rain? Eff that. 

I’m starting to come around to DIT’s line of thinking with if you’ve made it this far, go for wet records now.

Pouring in Woodstock with thunder.  Slow roller heavy rain.  It’s absolutely stunning how it doesn’t miss.  Looks to be setting up for some training action on the CT/MA border in ECT.

14 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Not at all. I want 20” this month. Outflow is firing stuff right my N. If this one hits it will get me over a foot for the month. And the next 15 days lok awfully stormy . I hate boring 

**** that. You’re in Mitch territory now. I hope we don’t see a drop until late august. Give me boring and sun.

• Haha 1

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I love storms . I want action. Chances of storms .. I hate nothing . I don’t mean 60 on July 4th. I mean chances of storms , lightning severe and heavy rain 

Meh. I’m done with that. This is depressing AF.  I hope it’s like Dubai for the rest of the summer until the Long Island express comes.  Screw a bolt of lightning and a downpour. 

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Unfortunately for you.. it looks very wet and stormy 

I’m hoping not. Not sure why you want your yard to rot away. Just pray weekend is ok or I’m launching a nuke in your direction with Stein riding on it  like a cowboy. Enjoy an inch tonight.