Newest Member
    joxey
April 2021 Discussion

Torch Tiger

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Jentucky Fried Chicken  ?

what does that mean -

heh... actually, the Euro with 3 days of Iceland to PWM stream lines...  nice -

man, this model will not stop until it actually succeeds at physically engineering a shit eater pattern -

Not politically correct Jesus **** Christ. 

• Haha 3

Hell... certainly fits the GEFs telecon layout

- least it has cross guidance support when we don't want it and wish we could say it lacked confidence.   Yayyy ...or maybe some do...

I guess if it gets that deep in, just take it down 2 more degrees and we have snow.

I was thinking about that this morning.  It wouldn't be all that rare to get snow ...even meaningful snow, prior to any April 15 anyway.   Something about this year makes that seem more absurd - not sure why.

7 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I’m definitely looking forward to that!  

Scooter and Ginx will cancel it tho’   :mellow:

They could be right with a rainy cold week.. but there’s a ton of spread . Could easily be wet and cold ENE while areas west are ok . Or even ENE may salvage a nice day or 3. EPS has been so bad .. it’s hard to buy into a week of cold rains . My gut says it ends up weaker and east and some of the mild air in the Midwest gets in here for at least several days . Maybe one not so nice day . Progressive pattern 

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

They could be right with a rainy cold week.. but there’s a ton of spread . Could easily be wet and cold ENE while areas west are ok . Or even ENE may salvage a nice day or 3. EPS has been so bad .. it’s hard to buy into a week of cold rains . My gut says it ends up weaker and east and some of the mild air in the Midwest gets in here for at least several days . Maybe one not so nice day . Progressive pattern 

Doesn’t look progressive at all moving forward. 

18 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

They could be right with a rainy cold week.. but there’s a ton of spread . Could easily be wet and cold ENE while areas west are ok . Or even ENE may salvage a nice day or 3. EPS has been so bad .. it’s hard to buy into a week of cold rains . My gut says it ends up weaker and east and some of the mild air in the Midwest gets in here for at least several days . Maybe one not so nice day . Progressive 

Bailing on 60's and 70's all next week?

4 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

GFS is a disaster for your spring fever

Put models away man. It’s not a cold wet pattern. At some point you d got to man up and enjoy warm sunny weather . I think your issue is you are a 3rd shifter and are up all night and want rain and dark to sleep . The world doesn’t work that way and thankfully neither does our weather. We sunny and warm and then hot as seasons progress

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 2

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Put models away man. It’s not a cold wet pattern. At some point you d got to man up and enjoy warm sunny weather . I think your issue is you are a 3rd shifter and are up all night and want rain and dark to sleep . The world doesn’t work that way 

Lol would be nice I hate summer unless I'm on a beach or doing something fun and don't care about temps at that point.. 

• Thanks 1