joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Post Christmas storm threat is still vey real

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I ask is that weenies don't flip out..saying it's 0-2 today..a shot across the bow type nonsense. Until and only if the Euro does it..none of the farther east solutions matter. It's just garbage

The safest play is to ride the snowiest model no matter what the 12z suite shows. That always works. That's why you've been right and Ryan's been wrong so many times this winter.

The safest play is to ride the snowiest model no matter what the 12z suite shows. That always works. That's why you've been right and Ryan's been wrong so many times this winter.

No instead let's analyze the US models and lock them in becuase they have been so reliable over the years. I mean this storm has no cance of coming now. The NAM and GFS aren't direct hits. And then get all the weenies worked up because the 2 garbage models aren't major hits. Just stay the course ..

And BTW I can't recall a storm in the last 2 yrs ypou've gotten right

Well...I'll be happy with my modest snow event. Better than no snow event and infinitely better than rain. Hopefully if we don't get a stemwinder we can at least have a gradient pattern. A big wound up system would change the pattern more dramatically I bet. But this is far from a done deal.

Cape gets clip, BOS on south gets some nice OES. Otherwise a disaster run.

It started very early with the misalignment within the developing trough. We can hope that this was an initialization error and that the Euro will show us great things, but the differences IMO at even h12 were so significant it was going to play out the way it did.

The GFS is okay for extreme SE MA.

Archived