Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    16,893
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    Duke Of Lizards
    Newest Member
    Duke Of Lizards
    Joined

Spring Banter


 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Mass is going to be very hesitant to move up that 8/1 date and ditch the masks. You can take that straight to the bank 

Eh, not sure he has much choice. He can’t holler “ I follow the science” when it comes to lockdowns and masks but when it changes he no longer follows the science? 
Its over. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Any of the science folks want to explain the Yankees situation? Having 9 breakthrough infections on the same team seems like lotto odds.

Also, Torres had covid in December, got vaccine, now positive again?

Roids negating vaccine effects 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Any of the science folks want to explain the Yankees situation? Having 9 breakthrough infections on the same team seems like lotto odds.

Also, Torres had covid in December, got vaccine, now positive again?

Bullshit PCR tests that are picking up non infectious RNA or viral particles that found their way in their nose.

If I tested 1000 people every day at some point I’d find measles in the nasal cavity. I’m sure they tested positive not because they were sick but as part of the testing regimen they are under. Unless they are actually infected with virus that can be cultured or manifested by them having symptoms, it’s not a breakthrough infection. 
I don’t know if any of them are actually sick. 
I’m sure a lot of vaccinated peopje might test “positive” if they tested every day. There’s still a lot of virus circulating. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I have mine on my dresser but it’s collecting dust. Haven’t done anything with it since getting vaxxed back in March. I meet up with college buddies every year for a Bills game so I may need it for that unless they remove that restriction before the season starts (which they might since very few other teams seem to have it in place, but we’ll see)

Same here.  In a drawer     I will need it to travel this summer though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yeah...I mean what - are we supposed to do again, wear dog tags with immunization crimped into them now? 

Waltz into a place ... "yo vaccinated" and that's it ? 

Prediction - all out brawls.  Some will waltz in, 'hey, are you vaccina -"  cut off, "  F you !!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just talked to two older vaxxed people in my family and they confirmed they will still wear masks “because of the variants.” They are really on edge right now. They believe masks really keep them safe. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

Chamber of Commerce approved weather and COC approved mask guidance going into the summer season. Let the post COVID party begin. 

Light at the end of the tunnel moment for sure. Hope everyone feels confident to get back to the things they enjoy ASAP. 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

Bullshit PCR tests that are picking up non infectious RNA or viral particles that found their way in their nose.

If I tested 1000 people every day at some point I’d find measles in the nasal cavity. I’m sure they tested positive not because they were sick but as part of the testing regimen they are under. Unless they are actually infected with virus that can be cultured or manifested by them having symptoms, it’s not a breakthrough infection. 
I don’t know if any of them are actually sick. 
I’m sure a lot of vaccinated peopje might test “positive” if they tested every day. There’s still a lot of virus circulating. 

 

38 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I think it just empirically demonstrates what an unsanitary and disgusting organization the Yankees are. 

 

40 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Roids negating vaccine effects 

We coming for you. LGY Roids in the coaching staff and administrators lol what a dumb post

  • Weenie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, PhineasC said:

??

It's a great day for that crowd. The restrictions are going away long before we reach the silly threshold targets for case counts and percent vaxxed the "experts" said were required. There is no sign of vax passports either. 

The anti-mask/anti-vax crowd won out. LOL what a misread, dude.

Literally everyone and their mother with a brain was guesstimating May. The anti Vax anti mask crowd stomped their feet like five year Olds because they couldn't take waiting that long. Here we are. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Literally everyone and their mother with a brain was guesstimating May. The anti Vax anti mask crowd stomped their feet like five year Olds because they couldn't take waiting that long. Here we are. 

I don't think the overwhelming consensus was the indoor mask mandates would be lifted so soon, or without some kind of vax passport system being in place. This CDC announcement appears to have caught a lot of people by surprise, actually. Businesses are already reacting to the news.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/05/13/disney-world-may-soon-lift-mask-mandate-and-theme-park-capacity-will-immediately-increase-ceo-says/?fbclid=IwAR3IhHzyoNfpRUlAovA8Ud2f4plWoHHcB2_IE7iKUdGD18HsG9V2Vyn5VVY&sh=719ce6da1844

I am truly sorry if you are sad the mandates aren't going longer. If it is any consolation, you are free to stay masked-up for as long as you'd like.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

I don't think the overwhelming consensus was the indoor mask mandates would be lifted so soon, or without some kind of vax passport system being in place. CDC announcement appears to have caught a lot of people by surprise, actually. Businesses are already reacting to the news.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/05/13/disney-world-may-soon-lift-mask-mandate-and-theme-park-capacity-will-immediately-increase-ceo-says/?fbclid=IwAR3IhHzyoNfpRUlAovA8Ud2f4plWoHHcB2_IE7iKUdGD18HsG9V2Vyn5VVY&sh=719ce6da1844

I am truly sorry if you are sad the mandates aren't going longer. If it is any consolation, you are free to stay masked-up for as long as you'd like.

We both know I advocated to begin removing masks a week or two ago. 

Fauci and CDC nailed the timing of removing these masks! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

We both know I advocated to begin removing masks a week or two ago. 

Fauci and CDC nailed the timing of removing these masks! 

You gonna take your mask off or keep it on for a while longer in case of variants and possible long-term damage to your lungs from even mild COVID?

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PhineasC said:

Do you guys laminate your vaccine cards and carry them with you? Seems to be a big thing with the older folks in my family. They all carry the cards with them and have been worried about forgetting or losing it. 

I keep mine in my car. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

mask outrage is so May 2020.  even those who find masks annoying don't care about them the way they did a year ago when the idea of wearing a mask was such a foreign and novel concept.  90% of people honestly don't care about this issue that much anymore.  the remaining 10% appear to be triggered by the fact that the other 90% don't care about this as much as they do.

  • Thanks 2
  • Weenie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, fujiwara79 said:

mask outrage is so May 2020.  even those who find masks annoying don't care about them the way they did a year ago when the idea of wearing a mask was such a foreign and novel concept.  90% of people honestly don't care about this issue that much anymore.  the remaining 10% appear to be triggered by the fact that the other 90% don't care about this as much as they do.

Try doing CrossFit with a mask on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...