• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Back to Back Major Synoptic Snowstorms!

Guys...I'm not being ULTRA pessimistic or paranoid today. Gosh..... ALL winter there have been tendencies with pretty much every system. Ok...I guess I'll be all flowers and rainbows and say it's 100 percent going to snow.....even though we have seen systems over and over again shifts hundreds of miles many times this season! 

I AGREE this system is our BEST chance to see a nice snowfall almost area-wide, but I do have my cautions...especially because the models have not nailed anything down even within 12 hours.

• Like 2

Just now, TugHillMatt said:

Guys...I'm not being ULTRA pessimistic or paranoid today. Gosh..... ALL winter there have been tendencies with pretty much every system. Ok...I guess I'll be all flowers and rainbows and say it's 100 percent going to snow.....even though we have seen systems over and over again shifts hundreds of miles many times this season! 

I AGREE this system is our BEST chance to see a nice snowfall almost area-wide, but I do have my cautions...especially because the models have not nailed anything down even within 12 hours.

I’ll agree. There’s been a lot of movement on these storms right up to go time! I honestly didn’t see THATmuch of a NW jump coming! Wow. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

I agree 100%. My chances of a big snow are way way down currently. NW trend is real 9 out of 10 times.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Yep. This is all I was saying earlier on the other thread. Yet again more NW on the new Nam run. Tonight's "event" is a no-show, as the precip is farther north than forecast. Still another 36 hours left for this Monday-Tuesday event to do the same.

It's the NAM still outside its "zone", if it has one.  Remain Calm.

• Like 1