• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 16th Disco

Bostonseminole

That’s funny that’s phasing potential I talked about that over a week ago - it’s been in the guidance and now getting into this near term and it’s trying to pull it off now- its incomplete this way ... If the N stream would come on down and really capture ( subsume variant of phasing...) we could go the other way.

I think it’s owing to the fact that the flow is so fast that it’s really hard for the models to process that delicate stream interaction of wave mechanics and so forth… Which probably also means that this isn’t the final say solution. But I wouldn’t trust the GGEM anyway just sayn

Discrete interpretation of the CMC to me isn't all cold rain and ZR though ... no way...

Firstly, the model is doing what I and other's have been mentioning... smearing impulses together and making the whole period between Sunday and Wednesday in the game.

Prior, it was 14 or 17 ...

Now, it's 14 ... polar cloudy lull with grits or even flits along with a nagging cold breeze, then this CMC has Monday with S-IP-ZR-R transition but look out!  The 16th impulse runs up on it's heels..   Meanwhile, the Monday late day surface has a meso/ .. lead wave look squiring seaward of the area, and will invariably draw cold air back south ...

'Mess' is probably the best work for it - and it's an Asperger's paradise of focus figuring out the timing of all that cluster f -

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Discrete interpretation of the CMC to me isn't all cold rain and ZR though ... no way...

Firstly, the model is doing what I and other's have been mentioning... smearing impulses together and making the whole period between Sunday and Wednesday in the game.

Prior, it was 14 or 17 ...

Now, it's 14 ... polar cloudy lull with grits or even flits along with a nagging cold breeze, then this CMC has Monday with S-IP-ZR-R transition but look out!  The 16th impulse runs up on it's heels..   Meanwhile, the Monday late day surface has a meso/ .. lead wave look squiring seaward of the area, and will invariably draw cold air back south ...

'Mess' is probably the best work for it - and it's an Asperger's paradise of focus figuring out the timing of all that cluster f -

Kiss my grits?

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Kiss my grits?

Lol -

I don't know what those are called in all honestly.  You know ?  those tiny little 'dandruff' sized balls of white that bounce on the hood of a car.  It'd need to do that for 20 days to get an inch worth, but they're real.   They're about the size of a single 'grit' ... I dunno.  

It's like the pixie dust Will was mentioning above, only it gets balled up - balled pixie dust maybe

Lol -

I don't know what those are called in all honestly.  You know ?  those tiny little 'dandruff' sized balls of white that bounce on the hood of a car.  It'd need to do that for 20 days to get an inch worth, but they're real.   They're about the size of a single 'grit' ... I dunno.  

It's like the pixie dust Will was mentioning above, only it gets balled up - balled pixie dust maybe

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Lol -

I always just call it styrofoam. 

oh.. heh, right - like when you break it to pieces you get those tiny white balls - sumpin li' dhat

A lot of us call them dippin' dots too....since they look like the dippin' dots ice cream snack you buy at amusement parks or the mini mart.