• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

2 minutes ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

You're gonna get something tonight, probably not what your expecting, but you'll see snow tonight for sure.

Thanks. Sure hope you're right. Maybe 1 to 3 inches (tops).

BGM has a "50% chance" but not sure if this is a situation where they just ignore our zone or really think it's going to miss us. I'll have to check out their discussion.

14 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

If tears were snowflakes you’d be buried

If you're going to get that bothered by every post I make and be d-bag about it...then block me. I don't block people...because they have the right to post what they want. Not every post I make is "crying" but if you look at it that way, that's on you. I already explained to you why this winter has been a pile of dung here...so I will continue to look for possibilities, discuss them, and laugh/whine as they continue to miss this area over and over again.

1 hour ago, Syrmax said:

It's over. On to the next event.  Spring!

Now do you realize i was right all along when I told you guys winter was already cancelled back in November 2020. Maybe it's time you guys should listen to me and stop tracking snow storm because we will not get any more snow storm this year.

Also for FYI, spring is delayed again this year. We will see our first 60's/70's in middle of May. 

• Weenie 1

1 hour ago, TugHillMatt said:

If you're going to get that bothered by every post I make and be d-bag about it...then block me. I don't block people...because they have the right to post what they want. Not every post I make is "crying" but if you look at it that way, that's on you. I already explained to you why this winter has been a pile of dung here...so I will continue to look for possibilities, discuss them, and laugh/whine as they continue to miss this area over and over again.

I don’t think I ever even mentioned it until recently (I know others have). It’s been constant lately. Without content. Just whining for whining’s sake. Whatever. Yeah. The block is an option. I suppose bitching about bitching is worse