Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 31-February 2, 2021 Major Winter Storm Observations

Ralph Wiggum

1 minute ago, RedSky said:

So how is Glenn finding another 1-2" of qpf in PA something wrong

He's not, his map is overall storm totals (he might be wrong in some places). The map saying "2nd part" is just referring to the coastal side of this storm, the "1st part" was the WAA overrunning. At least, that's what makes the most logical sense lol

Just now, Newman said:

He's not, his map is overall storm totals (he might be wrong in some places). The map saying "2nd part" is just referring to the coastal side of this storm, the "1st part" was the WAA overrunning. At least, that's what makes the most logical sense lol

That's what I thought too

Just hit 20", have been in the death band since mid-morning and have a chance of staying in it all the way through the pivot.  Don't think this one's got quiiiite enough juice to match 2016 but we've got a real good shot at #2 all time IMBY.  HRRR says still 7" to go which would beat '96 by an inch.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

It took over 14 hours but now getting flakes.  Good sized ones too... not the fine stuff like what was mixed in with the FZRA/sleet earlier.  This seems to be all wet snow.

6.5" storm total in Phoenixville.  1.3" since switch to snow after 2pm today. 1.8" total sleet between 11pm last night and 2pm this afternoon.  

10 minutes ago, wkd said:

Get into Mount Holly.

:lol:

You know I'd like to. But competition is fierce. And I'm a slacker, lets be honest. I could find some similarly nice spots if I was willing to drive farther every day (probably wouldn't be all that different of a commute length if I lived in the Sourlands and worked at Mt. Holly, since that's probably a good 40 minute drive at a good time of day).