Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 31-February 2, 2021 Major Winter Storm Observations

Ralph Wiggum

7 minutes ago, CoolHandMike said:

Sidewalks started to melt a little bit (guessing from what little insolation there is today) but now they are covering back up. Some white patches starting to take shape on the blacktop as well. Temp ticked down in the past half hour from 28.8°F to 28.2°F.

Where in reading are ya? My temp is 25f I’m out near Sinky

34 minutes ago, penndotguy said:

Where in reading are ya? My temp is 25f I’m out near Sinky

Muhlenberg, just north or the airport on the other side of the river. I think one of my outdoor thermometers is acting up because my PWS says 25.5°F. Maybe I just need to relocate the first one, it's under an overhang from my deck but I think the deck affects how it reads somehow... Also I just installed the PWS so I'm not used to referencing it. Just my usual indoor/outdoor La Crosse dealie that sits on my desk.

• Like 1

I heard it from KYW ( I think that’s accuweather) apparently there will be rain and sleet later in tonight, not snow. 

There will not be rain tonight. Some minor sleet and a chance of freezing rain. But the dry slot as energy transfers to the low off the coast will limit ice totals.

6 minutes ago, Amythach said:

I heard it from KYW ( I think that’s accuweather) apparently there will be rain and sleet later in tonight, not snow. 

Kyw moved from accu weather several years ago.  They moved from constant updates to forecast recorded hours ahead of time.