Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan. 31-Feb. 2 Miller B storm

LVblizzard

20 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Was just going to post this. Sweet dreams guys and gals. See you in the am. Tomorrow should be fun with mesos getting in better range.

I was trying to do the same thing.. no dice. Have accepted I'm staying up for the euro like a true weenie. Sleep is for summer time :lol: couldn't ask for a better 00z suite thus far though. I think the low end imby is the Canadian with around a foot, hopefully we are only talking wobbles here on out and not shifts...

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

9 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

I was trying to do the same thing.. no dice. Have accepted I'm staying up for the euro like a true weenie. Sleep is for summer time :lol: couldn't ask for a better 00z suite thus far though. I think the low end imby is the Canadian with around a foot, hopefully we are only talking wobbles here on out and not shifts...

Haven't stayed up for a Euro run yet this winter, figured I'll roll the dice tonight. Btw, just for fun, here was the ICON snowfall:

icon_2021-01-29-00Z_138_42.443_280.084_38.179_288.312_Snowfall_72_highways_cities.thumb.png.5c4ad44bb96c43243e8e7f85457cad82.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, snowwors2 said:

Ralphy Boy...

I don’t know about the ultimate outcome of this storm.....

But I DO know that I’m somewhere between painful constipation and severe diarrhea with your back and forth analysis‼️‼️

0z Suite UPDATE:

System stabilized...

(pending Ralph’s AM reaction to 0z Euro)!!!

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

You just knew we couldn't sweep the board. Dr NO had to come in and screw everything up...

Euro is unbelievable, I thought I had seen it all over the years. It's either going to be gold plate labeled the king or falling into the Icon pile, which btw is the best hit.

• Haha 1

Meh the 18z euro sucked too but it was completely against its own ensembles. Wait for the eps before panicking. But if the eps follows suite, damn what a rug pull... But at least I called it in advance seasonal trends and all. Honestly when one model is a complete outlier, you toss it though even if it's the euro. Unless other guidance begins to fold tomorrow, 00z was still a win.

• Weenie 1

Ugh eps mean also south east of 18z but not nearly as dramatic as the op. I'm off to bed, hopefully this is just a blip and not a case of the euro picking up on something before all the other models... Is a winter storm warning level event really that difficult of an ask after an entire month with a -nao/-ao? 

24 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

Ugh eps mean also south east of 18z but not nearly as dramatic as the op. I'm off to bed, hopefully this is just a blip and not a case of the euro picking up on something before all the other models... Is a winter storm warning level event really that difficult of an ask after an entire month with a -nao/-ao? 

.8" in a favorable January? Must be a one in a hundred year odds.

• Weenie 1

27 minutes ago, Animal said:

My Holly NwS morning afd is not very encouraging for a big snow. Indicates 2-4 or 3-6 when reviewing the notes..couple of rounds of precip.

yeah I noticed that too, this has such a high bust potential esp. out my way. out here in far Western burbs we need a north trend, really hoping we have a little better handle on this by this Evening.