• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Obs and nowcast Sunday 12/20/20 daylight snowfall

wdrag

Looks like nw 1/4 NJ and a part of interior se NYS, and most of ne PA will have missed this minor short duration negligible impact event except to brighten the spirits of the snow enjoying families/shoppers.  I thought we'd at least get flurries up here but NOT so far. Not complaining. Just an observation.  Nice day up here, despite no snow. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Allsnow said:

Monmouth county and Long Island will get close to a inch with this 

there wasn't even a coating here....it looked good on radar while nothing was falling, and then it did start snowing around 10:30 am but only fell for an hour and it was very wet and didn't stick, just large wet flakes.

• Thanks 1

Summary CoCoRAHS data will post around 10AM.  Light wet snow just missed in nw NJ yesterday (Vernon few flurries was as far northwest as it got). Snow started breaking through the dry low layer in se NYS with flurries and I see Islip and Commack on LI measured tiny snow from the general light snow that melted on contact along along the I95 corridor in NJ/NYC.  CT and MA did much better with 1/2 to 1 inch amounts. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wdrag said:

Summary CoCoRAHS data will post around 10AM.  Light wet snow just missed in nw NJ yesterday (Vernon few flurries was as far northwest as it got). Snow started breaking through the dry low layer in se NYS with flurries and I see Islip and Commack on LI measured tiny snow from the general light snow that melted on contact along along the I95 corridor in NJ/NYC.  CT and MA did much better with 1/2 to 1 inch amounts. 

There was a dusting on colder surfaces in Rye, NY. South of there in Mamaroneck and Larchmont, there was no accumulation.

• Like 2