• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Upstate/Eastern New York

35 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

This storm was not well forecast. Springville 6” Fredonia 8”? Lockport 5.2”? Airport probably above 4”...where’s the big totals in the hills to the south? I feel like Cleveland overperformed and the areas around here under performed except for areas that weren’t expecting much...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thinksnow18 said:

This storm was not well forecast. Springville 6” Fredonia 8”? Lockport 5.2”? Airport probably above 4”...where’s the big totals in the hills to the south? I feel like Cleveland overperformed and the areas around here under performed except for areas that weren’t expecting much...

That doesn't surprise me at all. This is one of those systems that has so many bands moving in different directions and reforming over random places. The amounts are going to be all over the place.

5 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

It hit Ohio instead with 2 feet+ 

2020&cp=0

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rochesterdave said:

The Roc total (3.2) is unrealistic. The NW towns, where it snowed harder, are coming in with 2.5”. Same old story. Delta? 

I actually think it’s pretty spot on this time around. I measured a few places around the yard along with the snowboard and ground stake and all measurements were between 3” and 3.5”.  These were taken around 9am  

364628C7-93C5-4569-A53A-66B27386B0BA.thumb.jpeg.68412883806a8c8fbec17cc514dc90b3.jpeg

FD1A25E2-1847-474E-83DA-25DE5DC16212.thumb.jpeg.9676c0cad4e606dfd475f3e80022c7c0.jpeg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

really getting excited for the mid month period. I believe this will be our chance for something noteworthy to occur. Here’s to hoping the trends are our friend...

I was just about to ask about mid-month. Reading through some of the other subs, not many seem very enthusiastic about it anymore.

3 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

If we don't see much by the middle of the month the deficit will start to add up lol I think a place like syracuse should have 10" just in November, not much to look forward to the next 10 days..

Check the CMC. We are going into a colder pattern which should favor your area.