• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Upstate/Eastern New York

48 minutes ago, vortmax said:

That's interesting...Dave mentioned a South shore band earlier. 

MESO models still show a little south shore action as precip pinwheels through. But they’ve backed off considerably. South shore is always touch and go. CLE just getting wacked right now so there’s still potential. ROC and CLE often see similar stuff- we just need the upper level to tug east. NIAG getting into a band now too

30 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

That band near Cleveland has been strong all day. Totals of a foot as of noon. They may approach 2 feet.

WUNIDS_map?num=20&type=N0R&mapx=400&mapy

I saw something interesting about Cleveland and their snowfall amounts...they haven’t had a double digit snowfall in over a decade...consider that...we have at least one a year, some years more...that’s crazy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

I also noticed Niagara and Orleans counties are now under a winter weather advisory until 6am...northern Erie will be added as some point as meso guidance shows an S/W pinwheeling through around midnight with moderate snows for about 4 or 5 hours...I think tomorrow am we’re all presently surprised 

We can’t buy a snowflake here in Monroe county :(

23 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

I saw something interesting about Cleveland and their snowfall amounts...they haven’t had a double digit snowfall in over a decade...consider that...we have at least one a year, some years more...that’s crazy

Some places just east of there were nearing 20 inches as of 4pm. Some areas there might tickle 30 inches as it’s just blitzing snow there. Good for them. They’re usually jealous looking up at all the snow blowing off the eastern end of the lake into Ski County and BUF metro. 

• Like 2