Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wednesday, July 22, 2020 and/or Thursday, July 23, 2020 Severe Threat

weatherwiz

1 hour ago, weatherwiz said:

This is fooking bullshit. This summer is the biggest POS you can ever ask for or image. And I don't want to hear anymore BS garbage about this being New England or the Northeast b/c that's exactly what that is...BS. Yes, we aren't the God damn Plains...no fooking shit. Nobody said we were. Just b/c severe gets mentioned in the Northeast DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE SUPPOSED TO OR WILL BE GETTING A SEVERE WEATHER OUTBREAK. THAT'S NOT WHAT THAT MEANS. It also doesn't mean everyone is going to see trees down in their backyards. 

This has nothing to do with being in the Northeast...it has to do with other crap and garbage...LIKE WTF IS GOING ON? ARE YOU SHITTING ME? We can't get shit in this environment...big fooking deal lapse rates suck. Perhaps lack of stronger forcing? We have instability...plenty...more thna sufficient...shear looks solid...SO WTF???? Maybe its just models suck and are garbage...perhaps lack of flights/data for models to ingest?  

Nice line to the southwest though...WTF do they have that we don't? Sure isn't forcing. Like look at the radar...one fooking stupid cell over southwest CT producing lightning...BIG fooking deal. Then some blob of stupid rain "ohhhh yay my garden will get water" screw the gardens...if it needs water piss in it. Screw lawns too. Who cares about lawns

May as well just say fook tomorrow too...we'll have clouds...lots of clouds and the all so common fooking shitty lapse rates. Shear...screw it...we'll just call it garbage. Just let the damn front move through and forward us to winter. Fook the rest of summer, fook fall, just forget it. 

Forget the plains too, it's all about Dixie for deadly severe or any real severe

1 hour ago, weatherwiz said:

This is fooking bullshit. This summer is the biggest POS you can ever ask for or image. And I don't want to hear anymore BS garbage about this being New England or the Northeast b/c that's exactly what that is...BS. Yes, we aren't the God damn Plains...no fooking shit. Nobody said we were. Just b/c severe gets mentioned in the Northeast DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE SUPPOSED TO OR WILL BE GETTING A SEVERE WEATHER OUTBREAK. THAT'S NOT WHAT THAT MEANS. It also doesn't mean everyone is going to see trees down in their backyards. 

This has nothing to do with being in the Northeast...it has to do with other crap and garbage...LIKE WTF IS GOING ON? ARE YOU SHITTING ME? We can't get shit in this environment...big fooking deal lapse rates suck. Perhaps lack of stronger forcing? We have instability...plenty...more thna sufficient...shear looks solid...SO WTF???? Maybe its just models suck and are garbage...perhaps lack of flights/data for models to ingest?  

Nice line to the southwest though...WTF do they have that we don't? Sure isn't forcing. Like look at the radar...one fooking stupid cell over southwest CT producing lightning...BIG fooking deal. Then some blob of stupid rain "ohhhh yay my garden will get water" screw the gardens...if it needs water piss in it. Screw lawns too. Who cares about lawns

May as well just say fook tomorrow too...we'll have clouds...lots of clouds and the all so common fooking shitty lapse rates. Shear...screw it...we'll just call it garbage. Just let the damn front move through and forward us to winter. Fook the rest of summer, fook fall, just forget it. 

• Like 1

Sweet little supercell in MA, at least for a few scans. The MA cells are interacting with warm front/boundary, and also each other... Many splits but some definite spin in places. Too bad it looks like it will all congeal. Still, I don't think you could call this a bust.

25 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

I've had plenty of storms this summer, not all directly.. my dog was under the bed for 3 straight nights I think..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeah i am being over dramatic. ha  Seriously, the only "good" storm this summer was back in mid-May, a bit depressing.