Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May Discussion

weatherwiz

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Pretty chilly out this morning.   Kevin’s wall to wall summer starting this weekend is in trouble...

Heat wave lol , man is he desperate.  Look forward to some typical late May warmth though. You know him its either or, never neither nor. 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

You just knew the ACATT crew would make attempts to dissuade the nice warm weather upcoming. Happens every year as summer and heat appear. Tip will have to get in here today and straighten them out 

Who is dissuading we all have stated we look forward to the warmer weather.  You called for a heat wave with 3 days of 90s, this will be scored. You pointed to the EPS as proof yet the EPS shows no such thing. Fantasy worlds are ok but reality is where we live.

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You just knew the ACATT crew would make attempts to dissuade the nice warm weather upcoming. Happens every year as summer and heat appear. Tip will have to get in here today and straighten them out 

Who are members of that crew?

6 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Wind all night here so no records. Min was only 31°. We take. Looks like a cold one in the sheltered valleys tonight. That sfc high crests over us toward sunrise. Should be some nice ranges tomorrow. 

Today looks stellar its COC season we take

13 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Summer never started in May in my lifetime....lol.

I'd agree if "summer" meant near continuous warmth with high dews.  For temps only I can recall some very summery stretches, upper 90s in 1962 and '69 (NNJ) and 1977 in Ft. Kent when CAR highs for May 22-24 were 96*, 95, 94.  Looks to me like the last week of the month may have some +10 days, which at my place would be 80/50 or some such combo.
*That's tied with June 1944 for CAR's hottest on record.

Mid 20s this morning - last freeze of the season?

1 minute ago, tamarack said:

I'd agree if "summer" meant near continuous warmth with high dews.  For temps only I can recall some very summery stretches, upper 90s in 1962 and '69 (NNJ) and 1977 in Ft. Kent when CAR highs for May 22-24 were 96*, 95, 94.  Looks to me like the last week of the month may have some +10 days, which at my place would be 80/50 or some such combo.
*That's tied with June 1944 for CAR's hottest on record.

Mid 20s this morning - last freeze of the season?

Wind stayed up a little for a good part of the night here but the temp dropped to 27° when it went calm.