• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ianspace
    Newest Member
    ianspace

March 24, 2020 - Coastal Threat

6 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

I’m morbidly curious to see what Kevin’s reaction would be if that map verified. Nevermind ORH quintupling his total but Fairfield county and Tauntonblizz doubling his totals. 

Could we surpass the epic 2010 MLK meltdown?

At this point in the season, I don't think there'd be much of a rant at all.  He's onto lawn/mulching needs.

I'll be happy to get a good storm, but at this point in the season (the 2020 season) I'm not going to lose any sleep if it winds up a cold rain.  A winter for the ash heap..

31 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

At this point in the season, I don't think there'd be much of a rant at all.  He's onto lawn/mulching needs.

I'll be happy to get a good storm, but at this point in the season (the 2020 season) I'm not going to lose any sleep if it winds up a cold rain.  A winter for the ash heap..

Yeah I don’t care much. I’m gonna get 2-4 here and then gone by morning . I don’t see this as a big storm unless you’re in Mitch area . All Morch snows are stat padders. Here’s another great example 

3 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I still don't see this as a big deal for most of us.

Not impressed.

Really, hmm I disagree but it appears you are going with the GFS. One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong

sn10_acc.us_ne.png

sn10_acc.us_ne (1).png

sn10_acc.us_ne (2).png

sn10_acc.us_ne (4).png

sn10_acc.us_ne (5).png

sn10_acc.us_ne (3).png

Back to back and a belly to belly Coop Corona Crusher part deaux. One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong.

sn10_024h.us_ne.png

sn10_024h.us_ne (1).png

sn10_024h.us_ne (2).png

sn10_024h.us_ne (3).png

lol GFS. I’m cheering it on though. Looks like I’ll have to drag the Ariens back out. Gotta roll with the punches. 

22 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'm not going with the GFS. But I do not think its a big deal for the majority of the population in sne

Dec 3rd  lite combo both storms in final numbers would be my geographical guess as of this morning.  Impacts will be on trees and powerlines. I don't play the population game but rather geographically its gonna be impactful 

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Dec 3rd  lite combo both storms in final numbers would be my geographical guess as of this morning.  Impacts will be on trees and powerlines. I don't play the population game but rather geographically its gonna be impactful 

Ray will send aid to 3 goats in Winchendon

• Haha 1

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Ray will send aid to 3 goats in Winchendon

Your 4 day Euro zoomed in combo

sn10_acc.us_city_bos (3).png

• Like 1

There’s a bent back WF in midlevels. That’s usually a good sign for a big thumping just north of it. So definitely interior elevated areas N of pike could see several hours of moderate to heavy snow...even if it does eventually flip to rain. 

Euro has been the warmest...we’ll see if it cools just a bit to prolong the snows further south. But even the euro would support a few hours of good snows in SNE. 

2 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

I don’t think I’ve ever not wanted a snowstorm.  Fahk Covid-19.  Makes me not even want this one  

NUkie. 4 day The outside exercise will do everyone some good, put some skins on your skis go up Wawa

Screenshot_20200322-074044_Chrome.jpg

WPC like S Vt to the Whites here (and apparently the Euro). Toss the Clown map crap as far Wuhan

Watching to see if WPC (Euro)shifts ...so far if anything they moved NW

Your’re gonna need to be in and up for this. Both events. The second one is even warmer. This wil end up a couple sloppy inches here to ORH with nothing significant until you get to Berks maybe to Hunch 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Not sure how that 4 day total is relevent in the 3/24 thread, anyway....I'm speaking of this event, specifically.

That map literally tries to piss me off. 

19 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Your’re gonna need to be in and up for this. Both events. The second one is even warmer. This wil end up a couple sloppy inches here to ORH with nothing significant until you get to Berks maybe to Hunch 

I'm gonna have to sneak thru checkpoints and set up a tent in the monads  at 2k w snowboard  ( not much else going on)

25 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

2nd one is actually colder further south

download (23).png

5 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I'm gonna have to sneak thru checkpoints and set up a tent in the monads  at 2k w snowboard  ( not much else going on)

Choose a MILF that isn’t coughing.

28 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Not sure how that 4 day total is relevent in the 3/24 thread, anyway....I'm speaking of this event, specifically.

I didn't post it in a reply to you