• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Spring 2020

24 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

They look more impressive than the first round.

I certainly wasn't expecting that! In fact, I told my wife and the neighbor that anything we get tonight would probably be less significant than this afternoon due to the loss of heating/instability.

21 minutes ago, canderson said:

Had given up on the 2nd round but they look strong, but they might miss HBG and southeast.

Actually, looking at the motion and trajectory on radar, I'm thinking they might miss or barely graze me here...

29 minutes ago, canderson said:

It took an easy jog so we both are going to get some rain. Doesn’t look severe at all, but a decent rain for a short while. 

Yup. Just starting now. No lightning though, so it looks like just a rainer.

10 hours ago, Voyager said:

@candersonhow is the current situation in Harrisburg? Have things calmed down from earlier? Hope all is well with you. Please check in...

Hey sorry just seeing this. All is well. 

A peaceful and calm protest went south when stars police riot cops showed up and started pushing the crowd up the capitol steps and then another set at Front and Forester. 

They were about to tear gas a group in riverfront park last night but the HPD chief interceded and got them to leave. 

4 hours ago, CarlislePaWx said:

Can we have this weather for the next 3 months please?  Near perfection with high of 70 and lows tonight low to mid 40's.  Dew points in the 30's doesn't get much better than this for the soon-to-be start of June!

Only if I can have 45/30 for the entire winter...lol

15 hours ago, CarlislePaWx said:

Can we have this weather for the next 3 months please?  Near perfection with high of 70 and lows tonight low to mid 40's.  Dew points in the 30's doesn't get much better than this for the soon-to-be start of June!

Yes, absolutely perfect weather. Today and tomorrow should be great as well!