• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA - Spring 2020

Nothing like a wake up storm. Wife's in the shower, and all of a sudden, flash...boom!

Last line, perhaps, rolling through with 5" per hour rates and 2.53" so far for last night/this morning's event. I've been using a new radar and it showed that we had a max of 39dBZ...

14 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Eastern NC has been the focus for an insane amount of rain on the ECMWF for several runs in a row. The bullseye is moving around a bit but has been consistently >8".

Guess where I'm heading early Saturday? 

GFS bullseye is further north.  Can almost guarantee you this would cause major flooding.

image.thumb.png.92eb7c0e7adbd80ba8e9af25f3dba71b.png

Just now, paweather said:

Interesting it is tropicaltidbits.com right? That is what I have been using for years. It comes up with an error maybe I'll try a different browser. 

OK. Got it Bubbler I was not using explorer haven't been I was using the other browser Microsoft has. I assume Tropical did away with support of that browser. Thanks!

14 minutes ago, paweather said:

OK. Got it Bubbler I was not using explorer haven't been I was using the other browser Microsoft has. I assume Tropical did away with support of that browser. Thanks!

Usually a site will  load at least partially on any browser so you may have an issue with something specific to the browser or possibly a viral issue.  Do you have a decent Antivirus package?  Or you can use Malwarebytes free?  Also if you mean Edge they do have a new version of Edge out:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge?&OCID=AID2001290_SEM&ef_id=XJY7lwAAFwxo1BME:20200611181554:s

14 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Usually a site will  load at least partially on any browser so you may have an issue with something specific to the browser or possibly a viral issue.  Do you have a decent Antivirus package?  Or you can use Malwarebytes free?  Also if you mean Edge they do have a new version of Edge out:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge?&OCID=AID2001290_SEM&ef_id=XJY7lwAAFwxo1BME:20200611181554:s

I do have a decent AnitVirus. All other sites work well. I didn't know they had a new version of edge and yes that was what I had been using before for Tropical. THANKS!

22 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Ahhh! Thanks so much Bubbler I installed the new version of Edge and now Tropical works. I really appreciate your help.  

• Like 1