• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA - Spring 2020

44 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

Didn’t think I would see 30s til October.

They’re back.

I didn't either, but a few years ago (and I can't speak for the LSV) we had frost on Memorial Day morning. That year though, it seemed like an outlier. This year it seems like normal.

13 hours ago, Voyager said:

Man, I really just don't know what to make of 2020. No winter, maybe no summer, and no life due to a ****ing virus. Add in a potential shoulder (rotator cuff?) surgery and It's almost too much to take...

Hang in their Voyager....were all in this together.

BTW, 3 rotator surgeries for me and potentially #4 looming.  It gets easier as you add em up ;).  In truth....they fukin suck. No way to sugar coat.  Take the disco cookies to sleep, and bust your ass in the PT....it is worth it.  You'll be alright.

40 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

Should be warm next week.

I'm tellin ya....it IS like someone pulled the rug out from under the earth and flipped shit all upside down and sideways.  

I do approve of this map though as it cuts in to the hot n stickies.  Watch....it'll be 80 for Christmas this year.  

15 hours ago, Voyager said:

Man, I really just don't know what to make of 2020. No winter, maybe no summer, and no life due to a ****ing virus. Add in a potential shoulder (rotator cuff?) surgery and It's almost too much to take...

How does one hurt a rotator cuff while staying at home? Did you get too excited during Price Is Right again? :)

3 hours ago, pasnownut said:

Hang in their Voyager....were all in this together.

BTW, 3 rotator surgeries for me and potentially #4 looming.  It gets easier as you add em up ;).  In truth....they fukin suck. No way to sugar coat.  Take the disco cookies to sleep, and bust your ass in the PT....it is worth it.  You'll be alright.

Thanks!

I go for an MRI next week to be sure, but it might just be a bicep tendon tear. Bad enough, but not quite as bad as a cuff, and likely a shorter recovery time if surgery is needed.

1 hour ago, canderson said:

How does one hurt a rotator cuff while staying at home? Did you get too excited during Price Is Right again? :)

Actually it's been bothering me for almost a year. I've had two injections that temporarily helped, but the doc wants to see why there's no lasting improvement.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

It is weird being in Franklin and going East, South or West and everything is normal except hair cuts (normal meaning the new normal). 

Ehhh yellow is basically normal outside of mask regs up here, pretty much everything but sit down dining is rolling.