• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mansour
    Newest Member
    mansour

Upstate/Eastern New York

Just now, PaulyFromPlattsburgh said:

I have to work at the hospital Friday. Really concerned about my commute as much as I am excited.

I love driving in the heavy snow. 

1 minute ago, PaulyFromPlattsburgh said:

I have to work at the hospital Friday. Really concerned about my commute as much as I am excited.

I hear you. I'm hoping my flight to Quebec City gets off on Saturday morning. Can't deny that I'm also excited though.

Tonight's event is actually looking pretty solid across much of New York. I wouldn't mind a several inch snowpack encased with a layer of ice and then covered with another thick layer of snow. The ice helps to protect and preserve snow against the numerous thaws. It's what helped preserve the snowpack we have here in the north SYR burbs from almost 3 weeks ago.

• Like 1

NWS now going all snow Sunday night/Monday, looks like a 1/3"-2"-4" type deal east of Ontario, could still flip to light rain with forecasted temps in the mid 30s..

It’s like the perfect winter day out there right now...  Fresh 6” snowpack, sun trying to peak through the clouds, some light fluffy flurries coming down, no wind, not super cold... Kids are having a blast finally having some snow to play in.  Hopefully things will turn for us rest of February so we can get some more days like this.  

• Like 2