• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

If the whole thing gets squashed enough then it could definitely have another round of development post-d5 and hit some areas with good snow. Some of the runs do this for Maine after the initial WAA doesn't even make it there. 

It would need another tick further south for MA. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Absolutely not sleeping on it.  It looked like a Rainer not too long ago.  Trending to be more wintry and impactful.  Not locking in any solution.  Just going verbatim right now. 

I totally slept on it until yesterday. Steve was all over it...he's having a good season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I think the impact ceiling on this is higher than it would be for a 1' of powder....

I think 99.9% would take a less-impact 1' of powder over anything other than 13" of less impact powder.  :)

I tend to meh ice threats.  The set-up for anything major is so delicate it rarely amounts to anything major.  Of course, when it does amount to major, it can be devastating.  Sort of like living along the San Andreas. 

1 minute ago, moneypitmike said:

I think 99.9% would take a less-impact 1' of powder over anything other than 13" of less impact powder.  :)

I tend to meh ice threats.  The set-up for anything major is so delicate it rarely amounts to anything major.  Of course, when it does amount to major, it can be devastating.  Sort of like living along the San Andreas. 

I agree.