Total Members
    Most Online
    Hurricane Sanders
    Newest Member
    Hurricane Sanders

Nov. 10-11th snow event thing

2 minutes ago, Stebo said:

RGEM drops almost 10 for most of Metro Detroit :lmao:

Wouldn't that be like a top 5 snowstorm for Detroit in November if that did happen? 

6 minutes ago, Snowstorms said:

Wouldn't that be like a top 5 snowstorm for Detroit in November if that did happen? 

That would be top storm in November and 4th for the entire month if we got that much. Of course I am highly discounting a snowfall that high.

• Like 1

If the HRRR is right it's going to vomit snow around here from about 12-16z.  Other guidance is basically hitting that window as well... maybe up to 18z.  That is definitely the make or break period.

Latest warning update for my county is 11-16 inches with amounts over 20 possible.  Highest amount written out in a product I can remember in a long time

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, outflow said:

Latest warning update for my county is 11-16 inches with amounts over 20 possible.  Highest amount written out in a product I can remember in a long time

Dang dude.  And in November.  Enjoy. 

2 hours ago, Hoosier said:

If the HRRR is right it's going to vomit snow around here from about 12-16z.  Other guidance is basically hitting that window as well... maybe up to 18z.  That is definitely the make or break period.

HRRR has been suggesting the convergence zone may hang up for a bit in Lake county IN.  Other models not really showing that as much, but even if it happens, temp profiles are the million dollar question.  Can we at least get it down to 32-33 (especially inland)?  

Mostly white rain with accums limited to elevated grassy but that appears to be starting to change with best to come. 3" call looking $$$ as usual.

• Like 1