Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

16 minutes ago, Hazey said:

That threat next weekend is starting grow some legs. Could be the opening salvo of the winter.

I've personally been a fan of this first week of November for some time ... in fact I mentioned this to Will some three weeks ago, much earlier in that October thread.  The impetus was Oct 20 through the 10th but for the time range it's always ~

The details and shit are something else entirely but this sort of sloped hemisphere with early -EPOness was canvased back then in my opinion and through the vicissitudes and vagaries the tele's played mind games only to acquiesce to the original insight back whence - for me, an insight that is rooted actually in larger longer termed systemic reasoning which I won't go into. Point being, when the signal first pinged back then it was better positioned to a real one. 

We'll see where this goes, but that deal next week has a dense multi-agency ensemble support in HA stat studies wrt to rising PNA modality

5 minutes ago, dryslot said:

That is good news on the Euro maps, Probably doesn't change anything....................:)

hahahahaaha ...   Right, it's not like that means they're going to suddenly show more big bombs and shimmering galleries of glass-blower ice storms now that there free.  

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Probably nothing a few $$$ couldn't satisfy.

nah... Not sure that makes sense economically to me...  The product is still getting to be seen by a lot of masses for free that can be affiliated both with competition and repurposing - which would create an inherent conflict of interest. 

heh, we'll see

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

nah... Not sure that makes sense economically to me...  The product is still getting to be seen by a lot of masses for free that can be affiliated both with competition and repurposing - which would create an inherent conflict of interest. 

heh, we'll see

I don't look at the freebees but i'm guessing it has to be even more limited then the pay sites with its charts.