Total Members
    Most Online
    cheeroip
    Newest Member
    cheeroip
pasnownut

Fall/Early Winter 2019 Forecasts and Discussion

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

My ground was covered at 12:30am this morning. Seeing a dusting requires total vigilance Blizz! 

That’s great work ! You got my attention with tracking that band of snow last night. I pulled up the radar in time to see that it barely missed me to my east. 

Maybe tonight will be my yard’s turn!

9 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

I think that I should take a little nap now so I can wake up in a few hours to witness this potential heavy coating!

Hrrr and radar return are looking like an inch for someone (grass)

57 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

That’s great work ! You got my attention with tracking that band of snow last night. I pulled up the radar in time to see that it barely missed me to my east. 

Maybe tonight will be my yard’s turn!

That is funny as heck I did the same thing. I saw his post looked at the radar and watched it snow. He is right had a solid coating last night. All gone by early morning. 

12 minutes ago, paweather5 said:

That is funny as heck I did the same thing. I saw his post looked at the radar and watched it snow. He is right had a solid coating last night. All gone by early morning. 

It was coming down really good for a while. Big, swirling flakes...we would have easily had 1"+ had it been a little colder. 

I was in serious tracking mode last night...I followed that band the whole way from New Jersey as it pivoted southwest towards us. 

• Like 1

Moderate snow currently in Marysville. There is a solid coating of snow on all surfaces except the roads, but the edge of the street is showing early signs of caving. I might be able to put my first inch or so of snow in the books here by sunrise.

Looks to be about 1 to 1.5 hours tops left here  to go where I am at looks like a descent back side  . Just was out walking the dog on the roads there still wet from curb to curb here but its probably a little colder where the Blizz stomps.