Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October Banter 2019

George BM

2 hours ago, mattie g said:

OH is so good. Buddy of mine was working in New York regularly for about six months earlier this year and would stop by to grab cans before heading home at the end of the week. Always nice to have a fresh supply of beers like that. We've also been picking up OH at DTC if we're able to make the trek. They (and EQ) occasionally drop in Fairfax County, too, but the supply is super limited and the price is generally pretty high.

Buddies and I are putting together a group of guys to go in on a barrel via Aslin's Barrel Select project. Would be pretty sweet if we can make it work...

Another DTC drop today from OH. It’s going to be a regular occurrence from what I now understand. So happy to have that available weekly, but my bank account is not. LOLz. 

That said - wondering how many folks in here would be interested in a bottle or can share? Since I work with Hysteria, we could even have one there (as long as we buy some Hysteria as well). The guys there would also love to take part  too if it’s after brewers hours.  Thoughts?

12 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Looks like the Denver area will end up with 10" of cold powder with this next storm. Heavy snow with temps in the single digits and teens. Snow on snow too in October. Something that is rare here in mid winter.

@smokeybandit

Keep us posted.

Snow should wrap up later this evening.  Probably 8" on the day, on the low end of the forecast.  Temp is 5.9 right now with a possibility of below zero for the low.

About 14" on the week and 20" on the month.  

• Like 4

11 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Snow should wrap up later this evening.  Probably 8" on the day, on the low end of the forecast.  Temp is 5.9 right now with a possibility of below zero for the low.

About 14" on the week and 20" on the month.  

Looks like the heaviest snow was on the east side of Denver. Saw a report of 10" this morning for your area, and 6.6" at the airport.

On 10/27/2019 at 11:36 PM, yoda said:

Well, it was a good run for the Nats... hope Scherzer neck is okay.  Sucks to see the Astros win it all again barring a gem from Strasburg in Game 6 Tuesday night in Houston as the bats have gone ice cold after Game 2

Well this post aged well... there was a gem from Strasburg in Game 6 and the Nats bats came alive in both Game 6 and 7... congrats to the Nats on becoming WS Champs

6 hours ago, nj2va said:

NATS!!!!!!!

Wheres yoda with his dumb “how long til nats choke in first round” schtick. 

World Series champs. What a postseason and 5-0 in elimination games. And all come from behind wins. 

3 championships in the last 2 years.  Caps, Mystics, Nats.  Makes up for the shitty Skins

7 hours ago, yoda said:

Well this post aged well... there was a gem from Strasburg in Game 6 and the Nats bats came alive in both Game 6 and 7... congrats to the Nats on becoming WS Champs

7 hours ago, nj2va said:

NATS!!!!!!!

Wheres yoda with his dumb “how long til nats choke in first round” schtick. 

World Series champs. What a postseason and 5-0 in elimination games. And all come from behind wins. 

Right above you

On 10/29/2019 at 7:42 PM, AmericanWxFreak said:

So I am returning from my post severe season weather hiatus and I am too lazy to read back a couple of weeks. Where do we stand on first quarter of winter at this stage? Most feeling bullish or bearish? 

You guys are going to have a frigid cold, record snow winter. You'll be sick of it by Jan 10 2020.

• H2O unpinned this topic