Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July pattern(s) and discussion

Typhoon Tip

58 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I think it still ends up 90s for most...I mean it's the LR NAM and it isn't exactly showing the scenario I threw out there. It's trying to throw sun up my way right through morning while advecting in the higher dews. I'm just saying it wouldn't shock me if it ends up a little murky to start in the usual wedge spots. Has a classic 5pm max temp look though as we continue to advect in high dews and warmer 850s throughout the day.

You still looking for Shagbark hickory nutz? These are cherry size peppering me noggin. 

Lawn mowed, garden weeded and watered. Sun is hot shade is not.  Meatballs,  sausage and sauce with garden basil, oregano and garlic in the crockpot, we pool.  In case Scott the lemming was wondering all dog poo bagged and trashed too before the mow. Really easy if you train your dogs well. 5 liittle guys dont put down as much as 3 big ones but routine and schedule makes it so easy. Hot hot hot

Screenshot_20190716-121728_Gallery.jpg

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

The brochure days may be coming to an end for a few days this weekend...

But man what a stretch, highs in the 70s (60s above 2,500ft) and comfy dews the past several days.

JZWgH3r.png

vNkEna7.jpg

Top notch angles dude ...  

10 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Been memorable. Everyone at work has commented on the warm and dry but not too hot weather this summer. 

Gonna be a scorcher but then back to what we all love warm and dry beautiful weather.  GEFS and EPS on the same page. We EPO PNA back to trough cooler weather 

download (21).png

download (22).png

13 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Gonna be a scorcher but then back to what we all love warm and dry beautiful weather.  GEFS and EPS on the same page. We EPO PNA back to trough cooler weather 

download (21).png

download (22).png

i don't minds the highs during the day.. it's those 75F degree lows with high dews that suck.. need to get more AC units or go central.