• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kgottwald
    Newest Member
    kgottwald

July pattern(s) and discussion

3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

When's the last time Plymouth jackpotted MA and Plymouth jackpotted NH?

:lol: well we know Plymouth NH will never jack in winter. 

Managed a whole 0.25" of rain last night after we missed out last weekend...That train of moisture sw of NYC kept drying out as it moved NE, save this for the winter I guess?

7 hours ago, Lava Rock said:

Exactly what I got

Well as usual, The HRRR sucks, 1.59", I really didn't need this, It has killed two of my arbors, There not a swamp tree, I have had water sitting in this area since April with no place to go.................:(

Water.jpg

Well as usual, The HRRR sucks, 1.59", I really didn't need this, It has killed two of my arbors, There not a swamp tree, I have had water sitting in this area since April with no place to go.................

My wife's potted tomatoes plant leaves are turning yellow. Not sure if due to too much or too little watering. You should dry out some this weekend

Wow last night.  Lots of lightning and thunder for a few hours as I just missed by a few miles training thunderstorms.  Only 1.52" in Stratus but many more inches on the north side of Newfound Lake.  My neighbor Met Matt Noyes was up at his weekend place near me and texted me in the early afternoon his NBC model he uses.  Showed a 3" bullseye very close to where it happened.  I thought it was overdone but it was not.  Gardens very happy this morning

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Looks like dryslot did not dryslot.

9 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

More of a wetslot

Would be great if it was Jan-Feb and cold temps.

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Slotty, why don’t you create a simple drain?

Its all clay, I'm below grade on all sides, I need to haul in some loam and build it up, Never had a problem like this and have been here 30 yrs, It won't happen again.

3 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Wow last night.  Lots of lightning and thunder for a few hours as I just missed by a few miles training thunderstorms.  Only 1.52" in Stratus but many more inches on the north side of Newfound Lake.  My neighbor Met Matt Noyes was up at his weekend place near me and texted me in the early afternoon his NBC model he uses.  Showed a 3" bullseye very close to where it happened.  I thought it was overdone but it was not.  Gardens very happy this morning

A lot of guidance had that 

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Its all clay, I'm below grade on all sides, I need to haul in some loam and build it up, Never had a problem like this and have been here 30 yrs, It won't happen again.

Yeah that is odd it won’t drain. Clay ftw.

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I am all clay too underneath, luckily I am on a hill. That sucks, hopefully you dry out. Been dry here until last night.

4 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

My wife's potted tomatoes plant leaves are turning yellow. Not sure if due to too much or too little watering. You should dry out some this weekend

Typically its to much water, But i have no problem on that end of things, Mine are self wicking so they take as much as they want.

Garden.jpg

Just now, dryslot said:

Typically its to much water, But i have no problem on that end of things, Mine are self wicking so they take as much as they want.

Garden.jpg

Gutter type system? Saw those on YT. Mine are struggling in those growbags.

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I am all clay too underneath, luckily I am on a hill. That sucks, hopefully you dry out. Been dry here until last night.

That area is waterlogged, Earlier in the week it finally had dried out as its a slow seeping into the ground.

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Gutter type system? Saw those on YT. Mine are struggling in those growbags.

No, Those containers are self wicking for the plants, They hold 5 gallons of water ea and i have them on irrigation timers, So the plant itself controls there uptake of water, I'm already picking heads of Broccoli...........

Broccoli.jpg

Just now, dryslot said:

No, Those containers are self wicking for the plants, They hold 5 gallons of water ea and i have them on irrigation timers, So the plant itself controls there uptake of water.

Same idea. Watering from the bottom up.

Will be at an inch soon. Seems like these small drop deals are not liking the Davis compared to the regular gauge.

My station at my home in Plymouth measured 5.04 inches. Happy that it seems to be fairly accurate. Not happy that the only road into our neighborhood is decimated. Closed due to sink holes and other extensive damage. Trapped at home for now......

Just now, PineHillsWx said:

My station at my home in Plymouth measured 5.04 inches. Happy that it seems to be fairly accurate. Not happy that the only road into our neighborhood is decimated. Closed due to sink holes and other extensive damage. Trapped at home for now......

Post some pictures if you can.