Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Midweek event, Yah or Nah? February 27-28th Clipper

USCAPEWEATHERAF

28 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I would say based on the subtle late changes, take 'em up in N MA/S NH and wave Bruce Willis flags in S CT (esp western half of S CT). 

I have been waving them since Monday evening...I'm beginning to worry that we dry slot completely and end up with a coating at best. 

The short term meso guidance coming in at 12z is really showing that initial fronto to the north. Kevin might be looking out his window before bed and looking for flakes and instead sees Bruce Willis in his driveway ripping those fire sticks back and forth. 

IMG_2549.PNG

IMG_2550.PNG

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

The short term meso guidance coming in at 12z is really showing that initial fronto to the north. Kevin might be looking out his window before bed and looking for flakes and instead sees Bruce Willis in his driveway ripping those fire sticks back and forth. 

IMG_2549.PNG

IMG_2550.PNG

Or could be right smack dab in it 

I wish I stuck with my C-1'' for CT instead of raising 1-3''. With that fronto to the north I would have to think we're sucking on at least some subsidence and stubborn dry air. Looking at the soundings down this way it's not that they have a bad look, but they're just a little to dry for my taste...it's not completely saturated. And with lift pretty meh good snow production may be tough here. 

8 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

HRRR and HREF are definitely on the wagon's north train.

The HRRR is actually north of a Route 2 special.