40/70 Benchmark

January 2019 Discussion

7 minutes ago, dryslot said:

That anytime GFS run.  Lol

FYP. Poor Scooter can't see the trees through the forest this morning. Lol everyone here knows things change but he has to, just has to, piss in Cheerios. Makes him happy I guess. JK Scoots we know you too well. Caution flags at day 7 are well warranted but if you are on this forum or lived in NE for any length of time you understand just how it is.

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

FYP. Poor Scooter can't see the trees through the forest this morning. Lol everyone here knows things change but he has to, just has to, piss in Cheerios. Makes him happy I guess. JK Scoots we know you too well. Caution flags at day 7 are well warranted but if you are on this forum or lived in NE for any length of time you understand just how it is.

Wait what did I do? I’m just trying to assert a little reality because this place is nauseating when hopes aren’t realized. In no way was I trying to pee in Cheerios.

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

FYP. Poor Scooter can't see the trees through the forest this morning. Lol everyone here knows things change but he has to, just has to piss in Cheerios. Makes him happy I guess. JK Scoots we know you too well. Caution flags at day 7 are well warranted but if you are on this forum or lived in NE for any length of time you understand just how it is.

He likes to bobbit the weenies weenie when they get overzealous in these modeled threats.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Wait what did I do? I’m just trying to assert a little reality because this place is nauseating when hopes aren’t realized. In no way was I trying to pee in Cheerios.

Joke bro your tit for tat with Kev made me laugh. Reality is a place no one lives

2 minutes ago, WeatherX said:

Snows for days and days to Maines

I laughed at that run, Quite the gradient, Augusta 0.4”, Millinocket 60”+. 

Just now, dryslot said:

I go from 54 to 16 in an hour with 6.3 qpf and a foot of snow. Lets all say it together, aint happening James

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

It was a good one. Getting some ensemble support starting today would be a bonus (EPS)....we shall see.

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Joke bro your tit for tat with Kev made me laugh. Reality is a place no one lives

Milf plaza 

1 Reality Court 

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Caribou had 100” on Kuchie

big big gradient till hr 300+ S , then coast of SNE and mid coast Maine finally  got some snow 

Next weekend 100% up in air SNE

Just now, WeatherX said:

It was a good one. Getting some ensemble support starting today would be a bonus (EPS)....we shall see.

You have to like the period coming up, You have to believe it will produce.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Milf plaza 

1 Reality Court 

Caribou had 100” on Kuchie

big big gradient till hr 300+ S , then coast of SNE and mid coast Maine finally  got some snow 

Next weekend 100% up in air SNE

Right now it looks like a hybrid anafront on guidance, Not a big fan of that look.

Just now, dryslot said:

Right now it looks like a hybrid anafront on guidance, Not a big fan of that look.

Lol Scooter would lose his shi t if he was 11 degrees and pouring sleet like the GFS sounding was showing.  Such a horrible horrible model.

7 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Its 1888ing you

Yeah, it's funny you mention that. I was thinking the same. 1888 probably had that same stalled front/developing waves along it look.

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Charts FTW!

Somehow I knew you say this. Lol, we are finally,  at the minimum, a week away from flushing the toilet.

• Like 2

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Lol Scooter would lose his shi t if he was 11 degrees and pouring sleet like the GFS sounding was showing.  Such a horrible horrible model.

And the one that’s going to replace it doesn’t appear to be any better, I would have a 48” pack with all the snow the fv3 has had.

You have to like the period coming up, You have to believe it will produce.

I’m balls deep already lol which isn’t saying much. Hopefully the look holds and we keep it on ensembles as we close in. It’ll be pure luck to get on the good side of the gradient down here, but I like the chances

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

He would toss his phone into the harbor then jump in to try and retrieve it.

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Somehow I knew you say this. Lol, we are finally,  at the minimum, a week away from flushing the toilet.

We’ve been sitting on the shitter after chugging Miralax for 2 months... almost out of paper

6 minutes ago, WeatherX said:

I’m balls deep already lol which isn’t saying much. Hopefully the look holds and we keep it on ensembles as we close in. It’ll be pure luck to get on the good side of the gradient down here, but I like the chances

Good to see you posting again.