Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2019 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

25 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

It was a joke, Steve. Dig up my 2015-2016 call, it was atrocious. 

Everyone busts.

Snowfall is luck....I can tell you right now, I am nailing the pattern...snowfall TBD.

I know it was a joke and my call was pathetic,  maybe too early. Can I get a redo and push everything up 3 weeks. Lol probably would nail it

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

It is going to get ballz cold, pretty sure @dendrite s Nov record is going down faster than @Damage In Tollands puke down the side of Wills Prius at 70 mph

LOL.

Fwiw, that was my blue explorer. I miss that thing. 

Forky is right about the trend on EPS. It's been underestimating the meridional flow for days. Gets better each run. We'll see if we can parlay that into a legit event near 1/20....split producing a good wave undercutting that ridge is a good pattern. 

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

LOL.

Forky is right about the trend on EPS. It's been underestimating the meridional flow for days. Gets better each run. We'll see if we can parlay that into a really event near 1/20....split producing a good wave undercutting that ridge is a good pattern. 

Yea I know lol. Should be fun on the 19th

42 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

LOL.

Forky is right about the trend on EPS. It's been underestimating the meridional flow for days. Gets better each run. We'll see if we can parlay that into a legit event near 1/20....split producing a good wave undercutting that ridge is a good pattern. 

Good times.

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

LOL.

Are u still on board for over 50 at ORH January - March or hedging your bet ?

24 minutes ago, scoob40 said:

Are u still on board for over 50 at ORH January - March or hedging your bet ?

Yeah I have no reason not to be. Climo from here on out is almost exactly 50" for ORH and the pattern looks more favorable than climo as far as the eyes can see. 

Of course I could be wrong too. 

3 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Awaiting your 2:1 action big boy 

I’ve got to grannies right now ready to roll

I mean, it’s a ripoff at those odds like playing slots...but the wife would spend it on zero ROI. So, let’s do it. Only to make it worthwhile when west of the river gets skunked while Jerry lubes up his yard stick. Deal.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Awaiting your 2:1 action big boy 

I’ve got to grannies right now ready to roll

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I mean, it’s a ripoff at those odds like playing slots...but the wife would spend it on zero ROI. So, let’s do it. Only to make it worthwhile when west of the river gets skunked while Jerry lubes up his yard stick. Deal.

:popcorn:

7 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

lol. I’m gonna be on his ass measuring every event, even the 0.5” scrapers...I want them all accounted for. 

I had a dream a couple of days ago about looking at soundings then tonight while looking at the 372 hr GFS ,what a weenie I know, I went to click on Pivotal Weather to zoom in on my phone and I got their sounding. Lol talk about a dream coming true. Dream sounding. At least its a fantasy at most its a dream sounding 

gfs_2019011018_372_41.75--71.5.png

• Like 1

• ORH_wxman locked and unpinned this topic