• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

Happy New Year all, and this may in fact be one of the warmest in recent memory but hopefully it'll turn around soon, and if by chance it doesn't, let's all root for an AN temp regime and the least snowiest of all time. At least we will have attained a pretty incredible record if us ask me but I doubt it happens but we'll see.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It is starting to look like those of you east of Ontario will be on the right side of things for Winter precip.  The boundary will be close by for awhile, so you don't want systems to amplify too much.  Down the road some I think you all start cashing in.  Down here we sit and wait. I'm still looking forward to my trip up there.  

Love mud season in January. It better come down hard and often from mid Jan on or this will be another epic dud similar to 2015-16 atleast around these parts. Crushed the all time record that year with only 26 inches against 83 inch average. I'll give it few more weeks for a turnaround to begin materializing before giving up and pulling for an early spring haha. 

• Like 1