• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

48 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

It's a little comical, if you look at the top image u can see it go from 99% to 60% right over pulaski lol

I'm starting to think they are the rip off zone of oswego county lol Especially when it comes to p-type..

The funny thing is the majority of folks in fulton think it snows way more in pulaski, not sure that is the case..

Noone lives in Pulaski. How would we know? ;)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Yup

Everyone always wants the cold, now enjoy it HAHA (not necessarily you lol)

Avg high in winter is in the upper 20's , avg to slighty above avg is fine by me..

Why some want negative anomalies in upstate ny during winter, i have no clue lol

Pretty much agree. Maybe it's a sign of getting older.  Its plenty cold enough here during all but the 1 in 10 year anomalously mild winters that occur. Even then we scrape out 40-50" of snow...which is a normal value for most people in many areas.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Yup

Everyone always wants the cold, now enjoy it HAHA (not necessarily you lol)

Avg high in winter is in the upper 20's , avg to slighty above avg is fine by me..

Why some want negative anomalies in upstate ny during winter, i have no clue lol

I don’t mind the cold on some nights. The full moon with full snow cover and cold has a peaceful bliss to it. However waking up walking outside before a workday Is the absolute worst. I can’t feel my fingers, my car is freezing, takes 10-25 to scrap off the windshield, no thanks! 

• Like 1

Bring the -30C isotherm over Lake Ontario and we wont need much moisture, lol, and with a WNW-NW wind flow, we'll see a spray of snow for days on end, as we did in Jan 03. It won't add up to much but 2-3"/day for a few days at a time, will eventually add up, especially with the forecasted temps for the time period. The end of Dec into Jan can get quite interesting for the belts to the E-SE of LO so we'll see.

02-03 analog so far is straight on and if the system this weekend would of been snow, which we'll miss by a few degrees, it would be almost identical. From here on out that year we went cold, and snowy so we'll see how it does from here on out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

It's from the New Years Day storm that first showed on the GFS yesterday and now support from the GEFS...eerily the Goofus has been pretty good with long lead times this season as it sniffed out that southern storm almost 10 days out. I'm not counting any chickens, however, I am lending credence to some kibd of storm over the NE towards the New Year.

7 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I think there are 6 of us in Erie county with a population of around a million. Not one member joined during November 2014. Embrace the winter Buffalonians!! :lol:

I didn't join then but that was actually when I became a lurker over here and pretty much just would read everything during winter :)

• Like 1