• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Napril Fools? Pattern and Model Discussion . . .

HimoorWx

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

The worst thing that could have happened was Kev nailing a forecast. Its like the weenie  version of Trump being elected to office.

How many times does it take a blind man to hit a bull's eye ?   ...it's simply a matter of not being statistically impossible ...i.e, time.   You throw enough darts ur gonna hit a target .. eventually. 

Fact of the matter is ...that system may have busted on the higher totals side, where it snowed most prodigiously.  Interestingly, it also under performed around the edges as far as retention and actual "sticking" of the snow - which is prooobably attributed to the lateness of the calendar date.  Little critter that sort of covered both ends of the error spectrum -

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

GFS trying to suck ppl in it seems this weekend.

GGEM is very CADish like the NAM for Friday.

I'm selling on Saturday for now....trough is pretty rounded and not much room behind Friday....but who knows, it seems space-challenged systems have had a good run...including Mar 13th.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

GGEM is very CADish like the NAM for Friday.

I'm selling on Saturday for now....trough is pretty rounded and not much room behind Friday....but who knows, it seems space-challenged systems have had a good run...including Mar 13th.

Yeah GEM is colder too. Wouldn't take much on the GFS for another NYC and s coast snow job again..lol.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Regardless of what happens, this pattern is sick for a week-plus into April. We couldn't buy these thicknesses in February, lol.

Amazing. That snow event Saturday would shatter records in VA I would imagine. And yeah next week probably holds best potential even with it being that far out.

Archived