• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring 2018

2 hours ago, daxx said:

For the Monday and Tuesday storm the euro has a low off the North Carolina coast moving out to sea.  We get some light precip, nothing exciting.

I kind of thought Monday/Tuesday was going to be a mixed mess.

This has been an odd winter for the models. The storm a few weeks ago that cheated a lot of us, I'm still shaking my head on that one.

22 minutes ago, pawatch said:

I kind of thought Monday/Tuesday was going to be a mixed mess.

This has been an odd winter for the models. The storm a few weeks ago that cheated a lot of us, I'm still shaking my head on that one.

Monday's system still has plenty of time to change. Not sure if it will be better or worse.   The one thing I don't like is the cold is kinda blah.  850s might say it's cold enough, but many other layers too warm.  Get a stronger storm and good track with a better high placement then maybe. Even then I would favor mostly north and west of lsv.

• Like 1

Joe Bastardi & Bernie Rayno are not writing the storm off & think there is a chance this still comes back north for Saturday. 

I think we will know by the 12z runs tomorrow am. All of the pieces should be onshore & in a better area for the models to handle.

We have 3 chances in the next 5 days to get MDT 2 more inches of snow to reach the 40 inch mark for the season !

2 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Joe Bastardi & Bernie Rayno are not writing the storm off & think there is a chance this still comes back north for Saturday. 

I think we will know by the 12z runs tomorrow am. All of the pieces should be onshore & in a better area for the models to handle.

We have 3 chances in the next 5 days to get MDT 2 more inches of snow to reach the 40 inch mark for the season !

Blizz you have the train let’s make it happen I don’t see it happening but I failed with this one. 

Well I did my part to reel this storm back in. Snow tires are scheduled to get swapped off my car tomorrow for the regular ones. 

As much as I like tracking a good snowstorm, I'm def ready for things to break. But this is quite the cold, unsettled pattern whether we get another snow or not. Realistic chance that after we saw 75-80ºF+ in February we may not see it again til it's May.  

Hello all...I am new to the forum AND split my time between Miami and a high elevation home (>2000ft.) near Hazleton...I have followed the forum occasionally and have found it to be very informative when traveling back to PA over the the last several months.   Wanted to give a shout out to my northern/high elevation folks here as while we are considering the weekend event, its about to snow tonight and tomorrow again.  Amazing to be tracking so many opportunities given its April.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yardstick said:

Hello all...I am new to the forum AND split my time between Miami and a high elevation home (>2000ft.) near Hazleton...I have followed the forum occasionally and have found it to be very informative when traveling back to PA over the the last several months.   Wanted to give a shout out to my northern/high elevation folks here as while we are considering the weekend event, its about to snow tonight and tomorrow again.  Amazing to be tracking so many opportunities given its April.  

Welcome aboard.

35 minutes ago, maytownpawx said:

What is Tom Russell saying about snow tomorrow now?

LOL. I hope zero. But who knows with this guy. Well it looks like adios for me until later in the fall. Sorry guys I see nothing else unless we get a miracle. Have a good spring and summer talk to you when the white stuff is back into play. 

17 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

It’s hard to believe that with this radar & the cold air coming back in tonight that something would not work out to deliver snow to us this weekend. Maybe we will get a last second miracle ?

5CA399BE-D741-446F-A5B8-8370BCEB4978.gif

What's harder to believe is that a national radar could look like that on April 6th...

Tomorrow into Tuesday am could be the last chance to see snow flakes for many of us until next Fall.

CTP has a 70 % chance of a rain/snow mix changing to all snow tomorrow night, but not amounting to much for anyone. The radar looks interesting out in the Midwest & it should be just cold enough for some flakes. Maybe MDT will squeeze out a few more tenths of an inch to pad the stats.

6F08F302-3E2F-4DA0-9708-C74216072657.png

39937D0F-9C90-482A-B771-2C3DD10B01C7.gif

Bitter here in Hazleton yesterday with flurries with some steady snow coming later today/tomorrow...then 70 later this week...going to be fun week of weather swings.  Seem as though we get less and less spring/fall...and it's basically down to two seasons...Winter and Summer.