• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
I dont care anymore....I am starting a storm thread for March 20-21. Got nothing to lose.

Ji

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WeathermanB said:

Here we go again with the Euro.. now has snow to the south. We barely get anything, i call bs.

It’s called weather.  The many posts before the Euro outline the complications.  Although unlikely in March anything is possible.  But this is still 4-5 days away

18 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Last time when the euro was south it was further south then this. It did come north some. And it had most other guidance on its side. This time it's on it's own. So I'm not as worried as I would be if all guidance looked this way. But I don't like that wave diving in on top again one bit. Hopefully the EPS looks better and this was just an outlier. 

Wait a minute...why I am I having deja vu? Please tell me a carbon copy of what caused last storm's suppression isnt on the table! (I'm still having nightmares of seeing what that did and how we were trying to will it out of the way, lol)

3 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

It’s called weather.  The many posts before the Euro outline the complications.  Although unlikely in March anything is possible.  But this is still 4-5 days away

Understood. Since we are still 4-5 days out, this euro could start to favor D.C again as models can move slightly back north again.

2 minutes ago, WeathermanB said:

Understood. Since we are still 4-5 days out, this euro could start to favor D.C again as models can move slightly back north again.

Everything is on the table.  GFS was north remember at 12z. Still got something out of it.  Enjoy the ride as it will be a bumpy one.  I’ve seen one model go way north and one way south within 4 days...3 days..2 days..this won’t be easy

1 minute ago, BristowWx said:

Everything is on the table.  GFS was north remember at 12z. Still got something out of it.  Enjoy the ride as it will be a bumpy one.  I’ve seen one model go way north and one way south within 4 days...3 days..2 days..this won’t be easy

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.

Archived