Newest Member
    joxey
Days and days of snow disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

I agree. Without wave one, this is a lot more interesting. But wave one is trending more significant with time. So not sure how we have room for both considering how far east the BZ will be with wave one, and heights falling behind it.

The thing is, guidance doesn’t blow up the wave leaving the bz ripe it seems.

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Is it just me, or is there a lot of western members on that ensemble??  Wow.

With no mechanism to bring it North. 

More interesting for mid Atlantic and Cape and islands. But I dunno how to get this more interesting for 90% of this sub forum without vaporizing the lead wave.

Just now, jbenedet said:

With no mechanism to bring it North. 

More interesting for mid Atlantic and Cape and islands. But I dunno how to get this more interesting for 90% of this sub forum without vaporizing the lead wave.

Closed 5H can tuck along with height rises NE of the system. Would certainly not be the first time 

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s intersting some of the Mesos are giving everyone snow tomorrow into the night. Like light accums on some like RPM and Hi res NAM. Seems like East inflow over such cold dome combined with weak s/w from west are enough to surprise some forecasters 

Not sure how much gets west of 128. Maybe some mood snows but don't see much accumulation. Most of the snow you see on the rpm map I posted is from Tuesday night into Wednesday. 

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Not sure how much gets west of 128. Maybe some mood snows but don't see much accumulation. Most of the snow you see on the rpm map I posted is from Tuesday night into Wednesday. 

Yeah I don’t mean like 1-2” or anything, but most forecasts have a sunny day tomorrow and if some fluffy flakes are flying inland with dustings or something,there’s gonna a lot of WTF’s tomorrow from the public 

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yeah I don’t mean like 1-2” or anything, but most forecasts have a sunny day tomorrow and if some fluffy flakes are flying inland with dustings or something,there’s gonna a lot of WTF’s tomorrow from the public 

Nobody is going to WTF over some flakes or a dusting. Ill also take the under on a dusting, especially out by you.

Archived