Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2018 Banter Thread

jburns

3 minutes ago, AfewUniversesBelowNormal said:

The central Atlantic ridge is strong again this Winter. Many coast effecting systems. 

1 minute ago, mackerel_sky said:

Congrats to MA and NE! They will have yet another blockbuster winter! DC and NYC and Boston, 300% of normal snow incoming 

We will get ours guys, should be an excellent backloader winter for us

Today just sucked weather wise.  The worst two temp ranges on the thermometer are 40's and 90's.  Both are miserable, both generally come with other condtions like humidity and rain that make it unbearable to venture outside, and in the case of 40's its too warm to snow (lose) and with 90's its too damn hot to go on the boat and enjoy bikinis (lose). 

Is it too much to ask for just 2 weeks of 58° and sunny?  I'd like to use my leaf blower please.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, kvegas-wx said:

Today just sucked weather wise.  The worst two temp ranges on the thermometer are 40's and 90's.  Both are miserable, both generally come with other condtions like humidity and rain that make it unbearable to venture outside, and in the case of 40's its too warm to snow (lose) and with 90's its too damn hot to go on the boat and enjoy bikinis (lose). 

Is it too much to ask for just 2 weeks of 58° and sunny?  I'd like to use my leaf blower please.

I thought today was a nice day. I used my leaf blower this afternoon wearing jeans and a short sleeve golf shirt and I was comfortable. I will agree with you on the 90s.

3 hours ago, AfewUniversesBelowNormal said:

Pretty incredible

20183171447_GOES16-ABI-CONUS-GEOCOLOR-25

i was amazed yesterday at how much of the country was under cloud cover. I admit i maybe have missed a few times but I had a hard time remembering such an expansive cloud deck. Regardless, it was impressive in my eyes. 

• Like 1

• jburns pinned this topic
  • jburns unpinned this topic