joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE Winter 2017-18 OBS Thread

Rtd208

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice little coating here.  Temp 34.1 with still some flakes flying.  Hopefully the next batch moving up can stay snow here
I cant see your location on the app Im using but precip on the hrrr looks to stay snow in the areas getting now and never turns to rain because precip pulls away before the column goes just above freezing. Cool little surprise.....was expecting a mix to rain....all snow here.

1 minute ago, Ralph Wiggum said:
3 minutes ago, hazwoper said:
Nice little coating here.  Temp 34.1 with still some flakes flying.  Hopefully the next batch moving up can stay snow here

I cant see your location on the app Im using but precip on the hrrr looks to stay snow in the areas getting now and never turns to rain because precip pulls away before the column goes just above freezing. Cool little surprise.....was expecting a mix to rain....all snow here.

Sweet.  I am in Wrightstown, PA just north of Newtown and just south of Doylestown

4 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Can anything be modeled right lol

Everyone talks about the new "upgrades" to all the models, but i'd swear they were all downgraded with some of the performances recently. Obviously models are used for guidance and they do get things right more often than not, but they haven't really helped in certain cases this winter.

Archived