Total Members
    Most Online
    MDweatherman
    Newest Member
    MDweatherman
George BM

September Banter Thread

This board has become boring.....

Gives you time to think though. Like why does a female go somewhere private to fart even if it takes awhile to find that special spot, while the male just lets her rip wherever/whenever they want? Wouldn't the pressure that builds up in the female bother them? Wouldn't it be unhealthy?

Just one of life's mysteries that we will never figure out. 

10 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

I see you are ignoring my Geostorm related programming, Showme...

Actually kind of excited to see it. But you were all having such a blast i didn't want to butt in. :D

3 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

Gives you time to think though. Like why does a female go somewhere private to fart even if it takes awhile to find that special spot, while the male just lets her rip wherever/whenever they want? Wouldn't the pressure that builds up in the female bother them? Wouldn't it be unhealthy?

My friend, I think a batch of your alcohol didn't take right. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

My friend, I think a batch of your alcohol didn't take right. 

You know if you would all entertain me better I wouldn't be going stir crazy waiting for winter. 

So amuse me or suffer through life's mysteries until you do. :P

15 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

LOL let's hope we're getting the mega ridging out of the way now.

Sigh guys....might as well bring the Mount Agung global cooler guy in here to bring faith for winter.

3 hours ago, yoda said:

I dunno if this means no more WxBell or what

With me about ready to pick it up in a month or so this is nice to know. Would suck not having it available or it being a diminished product.

Life's mysteries:

If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there, is he still wrong?

If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation? 

Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections? 

17 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

Cant say I do that. I mean, at home, nope I let it go. I will be polite at work and go to the bathroom at least. I'm of the mind frame, when you gotta go (or fart), then you gotta go (or fart). Woke up my kid the other day by farting in her face. :) 

16 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

I see you are ignoring my Geostorm related programming, Showme...

That movie looks horrible. So I'll def watch it. Probably when it comes to TV. 

19 minutes ago, mappy said:

Cant say I do that. I mean, at home, nope I let it go. I will be polite at work and go to the bathroom at least. I'm of the mind frame, when you gotta go (or fart), then you gotta go (or fart). Woke up my kid the other day by farting in her face. :) 

That movie looks horrible. So I'll def watch it. Probably when it comes to TV. 

Poor kid. Probably never knew what hit him/her. :) 

My wife always gives me grief because I am a free spirit when it comes to blasting away. But having 2 dogs helps to mitigate that somewhat because I can pass the blame. 

20 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

It truly looks terrible, hence my delight with it. Stupidly preposterous with over-serious dialogue, full win.

My wife and I get a kick with these type of movies. Hell, we are big fans of the Sharknado series so this movie looks right up our alley.

3 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

Poor kid. Probably never knew what hit him/her. :) 

My wife always gives me grief because I am a free spirit when it comes to blasting away. But having 2 dogs helps to mitigate that somewhat because I can pass the blame. 

Daughter, and she does it too. There is a time and place for it, which is what my husband I have told her. At home, when it is just us, no biggie. When we have guests over, or if we are in public, then we should do our best to excuse ourselves and do it in a more appropriate place like the bathroom. 

I'm also pretty comfortable with my husband at this point, door open, shut, whatever... 

8 minutes ago, mappy said:

Daughter, and she does it too. There is a time and place for it, which is what my husband I have told her. At home, when it is just us, no biggie. When we have guests over, or if we are in public, then we should do our best to excuse ourselves and do it in a more appropriate place like the bathroom. 

I'm also pretty comfortable with my husband at this point, door open, shut, whatever... 

God you know its been slow on these boards when we are having an in-depth discussion on farting. :lol:

Just one more month until we can at least start somewhat seriously focusing on winter weather. Can't come soon enough.

Is it just me or are almost half of JB's posts on Social Media almost undecipherable? For example below. I think he is referring to Hurricane strikes, but is he?

Edit: To be fair, you can on occasion go back to his previous postings to get a better idea of what he is trying to convey. He really should get in the habit of his posts being able to stand on their own with a clear concise message without the reader having to spend 10 minutes riddling out what he is trying to say.

this is non hit, this is hit analog. Asia this year looks like wpac version namer non hit https://t.co/1BFROTNeAm

safe_image.php?d=AQBYl0cZExtn5Yp2&w=476&

2 minutes ago, H2O said:

lol @ reading JB posts on social media

They occasionally pop up on my feed on Facebook. Occasionally I will glance at them but for the most part I scroll on by. Can't be bothered to try to read his cryptic messages. He!! when I have weatherbell for the winter I find I only glance at his columns every other week or so. 

On 9/28/2017 at 7:43 AM, mappy said:

You and my girlfriend would get along famously.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bob Chill said:

When you get old like me you fart dust so it's gets more complicated trying to hide it. They need to make a pocket sized dirt devil. 

That's just the desert known as the mid-atlantic from September to March.