• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TuggHillRosato
    Newest Member
    TuggHillRosato
George BM

September Banter Thread

While I loved the game last night, the lights out defense is almost certainly one off. Any honest skins fan knows the defense played at a level that is very unlikely to continue week over week. Love the win. Loved the game. No chance in hell we shut down KC on the road like that. 

The offense was equally as surprising considering 2 extremely important playmakers sat out. It was one of those stars align games that doesn't happen nearly enough. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

While I loved the game last night, the lights out defense is almost certainly one off. Any honest skins fan knows the defense played at a level that is very unlikely to continue week over week. Love the win. Loved the game. No chance in hell we shut down KC on the road like that. 

The offense was equally as surprising considering 2 extremely important playmakers sat out. It was one of those stars align games that doesn't happen nearly enough. 

As a Ravens fan, hopefully this is the case with them yesterday, in reverse.

They have some real issues on the OL though, and Flacco doesn't look close to 100%. Bad combo.

1 hour ago, North Balti Zen said:

Bengals fan.

I got a rock. (Peanuts reference).

I am so sorry for your loss. 

1 hour ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Preach it.

I'm sure you've answered it before, but how did you end up a Vikings/Reds fan? Did you live out there?

4 hours ago, MN Transplant said:

Yeah, yeah.  Big win by the Skins, nice game winner by Philly, but a blowout win by a team led by Case Keenum?  Vikings, baby!

You beat the Bucs. 

It's amazing how geographical perspectives are so different.  I was just in Austin Texas this weekend and it was 87/75 at 10 in the morning.  I went running and I almost melted....yet every Uber I got into the first thing they said was how "nice" it was out.  I guess when you're used to 100/75 maybe it does feel nice.

8 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I'm sure you've answered it before, but how did you end up a Vikings/Reds fan? Did you live out there?

Growing up in swva Cincy was the closest team.  No idea on the Vikes, but I can’t remember not being a fan.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Philadelphia Snow said:

F4A2BAD7-4434-4436-80A8-B2C03D9D8321.jpeg

The first half of the tweet is spot on, dumb for the NWS to describe Maria in the fashion they did. The second half is just stupid. NWS isn't drawing phallic symbols with their hurricane products. FFS. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Philadelphia Snow said:

It should pick up again. For some reason October seems to have been active in past years so maybe this year as well?

Yeah, second peak is October. I'm still bullish on the Caribbean.

3 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

Geostorm!!

"epic disaster flick" (Rolling Stone)

"all your weather disaster needs met in one movie" (Variety)

"meh" (Eskimo Joe)

:lol: 

When is this movie coming out?

48 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

:lol: 

When is this movie coming out?

Dang, you all beat me to it! Amwxer's should hype this thing like there's no tomorrow! :D

1 hour ago, North Balti Zen said:

October 20 apparently - "some things were not meant to be controlled" - I literally laugh out loud each time I see a trailer...

this could be the line for every single one of jeb's posts

• Like 2