Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem VI

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OceanStWx said:

Scooter wandering around Dealey Plaza telling anyone he can find it was an inside job, carefully planned for when he was out of town.

I'm afraid we'll find his body in an alley with a bottle of tequila still in his hand, a half smoked cigarette hanging out of his mouth, and his phone still looping a 40dbz death band over E MA.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

I'm afraid we'll find his body in an alley with a bottle of tequila still in his hand, a half smoked cigarette hanging out of his mouth, and his phone still looping a 40dbz death band over E MA.

We'll know the exact time of death from the time stamp on the loop.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

:lmao:        It's a ritual we all must do. It's what makes you stronger. 

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

I can relate.  Oh how I remember going to bed after seeing the output the night of 12/4/03 in a sh itty motel in Dallas while mby was about to get an all timer. 

Just now, Baroclinic Zone said:

Nah, we already know where it will end up.

Def not DXR...we know the drill. The Euro will have a run or two where it totally goes nuclear and jackpots like W CT up to ALB and everyone back east will panic about another boxing day while powderfreak's post count triples...then it will come back east...Tauntonblizzard will say it looks like garbage the entire time citing the worst model of each suite while ignoring the good runs....Ray will keep talking about how the best banding will be just SE of him and just NW him while he sucks on exhaust, and then complains his way to 17"...moneypitmike will keep pretending he won't get more than a few inches even though every model gives an inch of QPF out to W MA...Jerry will pretend he never posted he was ready for winter to end at the end of February when it was 70F and talk about how this reminds him of March 1956....while tamarack mentions 1956 in NNJ and then makes a reference to a storm that overperformed in March 1984 while he was in Fort Kent, ME.

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Def not DXR...we know the drill. The Euro will have a run or two where it totally goes nuclear and jackpots like W CT up to ALB and everyone back east will panic about another boxing day while powderfreak's post count triples...then it will come back east...Tauntonblizzard will say it looks like garbage the entire time citing the worst model of each suite while ignoring the good runs....Ray will keep talking about how the best banding will be just SE of him and just NW him while he sucks on exhaust, and then complains his way to 17"...moneypitmike will keep pretending he won't get more than a few inches even though every model gives an inch of QPF out to W MA...Jerry will pretend he never posted he was ready for winter to end at the end of February when it was 70F and talk about how this reminds him of March 1956....while tamarack mentions 1956 in NNJ and then makes a reference to a storm that overperformed in March 1984 while he was in Fort Kent, ME.

:lol: Nailed it.

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Think you forgot one person........James!!

Archived