Newest Member
    joxey
February 9th Coastal Storm Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, weathafella said:

That's why western guys especially in orographically to inflow prone areas jumped too early.  ORH hills to TOL to mpm will jack with a secondary jack over interior SE MA and most of NE MA.

Wow! That's what I said when I was doing the "magic" thing. If it verifies, I'm gonna have to start taking myself seriously! LOL

6 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

whats your forecast for CT?

EDIT: nevermind i saw it on twitter, exactly the same as mine and as others are thinking for the state....6-12

6-12 for everyone right now. We'll try to break it up a bit later but at the rate we're going we may have to stick with the broadbrush.

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

It easier for me to see being out on the fringe, It looks better then 06 up here.

It was a little weaker, so the precip field was expanded a bit to the NW, I agree. But overall, very very similar. Moved the best banding maybe 20 miles, if that.

Just now, JC-CT said:

It's because it typically shows more snow than 10:1.

The Kuchera maps have for the past 10 winters. idk...just seems like I've seen his name a lot more this winter than years prior and the only difference I know of is that his algorithm has spread to other sites.

Archived