Newest Member
    joxey
February 9th Coastal Storm Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

LOL..glad to be here.  Nice job with the play by play the last couple days btw.  You're weenie has been out on this for quite a while..nice job.

its all fun, we love this hobby...and im no pro where lives are at stake lol. Just saw something and went with it. I dont do it often because usually the cutious approach is the best approach, thats my style...but i felt wierd during SB down 25 while I was blasted on here for thinking the falcons were shook. sometimes in life people will knock you for going against the grain but u just gotta believe in yourself....and pray alot lol.

I tease. hopefully its a region wide event where everyones weenies poke out. been tough sledding up until now. 

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

its all fun, we love this hobby...and im no pro where lives are at stake lol. Just saw something and went with it. I dont do it often because usually the cutious approach is the best approach, thats my style...but i felt wierd in during SB down 25 while I was blasted on here for thinking the falcons were shook. sometimes in life people will knock you for going against the grain just gotta believe in yourself....and pray alot.

I tease. hopefully its a region wide event where everyones weenies poke out. been tough sledding up until now. 

Hopefully whatever falls stays on the ground long enough to go sledding.

Just now, JC-CT said:

Hopefully whatever falls stays on the ground long enough to go sledding.

friday is cold but anyway i couldnt care less about snowpack. I enjoy it, yes...but clinging to it protrcting the melt is a losing mentality. it melts, someday somehow...I enjoy the storms, too much fun to be had esp with the little man beginning to walk.  

Archived