Newest Member
    joxey
1/5/17-1/8/17 Southern System.

John1122

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stovepipe said:

This is a good run for east TN for sure.  I was figuring we'd see the big NW jog at 12z.  Looks like that was 12 hours too early.  If RGEM and GFS get on board it's happy time over in these parts.  Will we all be speaking French tomorrow?

One can only hope

What's up everyone? Man this storm has not looked great for us in Tennessee. Especially up here in White House tennessee. Really need that first wave to over perform unless wave number 2 comes way north. I saw posted earlier and I also agree this one well hurt if we miss out with all this cold air in place. I'll definitely be up for the euro to see if we can pull of a miracle!

2 minutes ago, Olhausen said:

What's up everyone? Man this storm has not looked great for us in Tennessee. Especially up here in White House tennessee. Really need that first wave to over perform unless wave number 2 comes way north. I saw posted earlier and Ialso agree this one well hurt if we miss out with all this cold air in place. I'll definitely be up for the euro to see if we can pull of a miracle!

Good to see you man!  I hope the first wave keeps beefing up as well.  I'm still jelly of that dumping of snow White House got a year or two ago.  Ya'll cashed in on a nice one, hopefully you will again soon!

1 minute ago, Stovepipe said:

Good to see you man!  I hope the first wave keeps beefing up as well.  I'm still jelly of that dumping of snow White House got a year or two ago.  Ya'll cashed in on a nice one, hopefully you will again soon!

Yes that was last January 21st and I ended up with a foot right on the dot. Winter before that I got two  different 5 inch snow storms within 3 weeks of eachother. It's safe to say I busted the snow drought up here but I'm hoping for three winters in a row of glory.

4 minutes ago, Stovepipe said:

Yes that was last January 21st and I ended up with a foot right on the dot. Winter before that I got two  different 5 inch snow storms within 3 weeks of eachother. It's safe to say I busted the snow drought up here but I'm hoping for three winters in a row of glory.

Edit: It looks like you guys in East Tennessee have a better chance of seeing something decent out of this one. I got plenty last winter so here's to hoping East Tennessee can pull this one in.

• Mr Bob changed the title to 1/5/17-1/8/17 Southern System.
  • Mr Bob unpinned this topic

Archived