Newest Member
    joxey
Thread for 12/14 potential dusting, arctic air, and 12/17 potential slop

North Balti Zen

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

12z NAM has some frozen with the back end wave. The threat and thread lives!

Hmmm.... interersting

ETA: because I am a glutton for weather punishment, I checked the sounding at hr 84 at DCA... its isothermal, but its a snow sounding... and I know I am bad to use it, but composite radar on 84 hr NAM says its heavy snow

3 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Sure why not. All the fretting of the last 24 hours then watch us luck our way into a few inches front and back end. 

There ya go!

... seriously though, if I'm annoying people, sorry. I just have a hard time letting lack of snow ruin my day/life. I am trying to add levity to a piss poor wintry scenario. 

1 minute ago, Scraff said:

Of course. Snow just for your house. That being said, I'll hug what you're hugging! You might consider making a bourbon run soon though. ;-)

come northwest! all are welcome. i've got plenty of yard space. ill put some of you to work to help me with christmas wrapping. 

8 minutes ago, mappy said:

There ya go!

... seriously though, if I'm annoying people, sorry. I just have a hard time letting lack of snow ruin my day/life. I am trying to add levity to a piss poor wintry scenario. 

I think I'm switching to the JB method. Find the model with the most snow then add 50% and run with it. 

• WxUSAF unpinned and pinned this topic
  • WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived