Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December pattern/forecast thread

weathafella

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro looks amped up at hour 120 - this is going to produce something for our area in that D5-6 timeframe I think. What TBD.

*(Also, is this thread for model analysis or does that go in banter? Last winter we had a model mayhem thread for LR model analysis which was useful, perhaps we should bring that back).

1 minute ago, OceanStWx said:

It's funny how it happens every year. We say a pattern looks good on ensembles by 12/10, but if it's not cold and snowing by 12/5 it's a bust.

Been keying on the 8th on for something to pop, anything before that is gravy. the GFS certainly didn't look pedestrian today.

3 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

We actually had TSSN from the first low south of Boston over in interior SE MA(Taunton-Brockton area). That was a surprise 4-6" of pure mash potatoes when the call was down the drain. I had a slab of snow pasted on the side of my car that must have slowly slid down to the ground. It looked like a wall of paste from the roof of my car straight to the pavement. Could not tell where window, door, and base of my car ended lol.  Following storm was rain. 

you had a license in 96?

Archived