Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Fall+Banter

Ginx snewx

10 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Pf what did you get for snow in 12-13?

Off the top of my head I think it was in the 275" range at 3000ft and like 115" in town.  

I always forget but that year was pretty close to average.  Huge second half of December and the only Christmas holiday period I've been here with two warning level systems and no rain haha.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Off the top of my head I think it was in the 275" range at 3000ft and like 115" in town.  

I always forget but that year was pretty close to average.  Huge second half of December and the only Christmas holiday period I've been here with two warning level systems and no rain haha.

Thanks 

46 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Kevin to Codfish to MPM got their fix yesterday.  VT crew has certainly seen some snow.  Good start for the jaded W NE crew. Let's keep the ball rolling in the long range. 

I keep thinking in the back of my mind "Don't let this be the best part of winter". 

13 hours ago, powderfreak said:

From our own snow stats therefore since 2010/11 Kev has averaged  71.5 and Stowe Village 74.5, amazing

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

from our board, Jery while you were in Dorchester and Hingham, rough averages

Oh gotcha. Sounds right. Will pay the piper sooner or later. I was pretty darn close to Logan when my buddy measured there. From 11-12 on, I definitely differed from what the Winthrop guy had. But, snow measuring is highly variable and extremely difficult so I don't sweat it too much, unless it's clear that something funny is going on.

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Oh gotcha. Sounds right. Will pay the piper sooner or later. I was pretty darn close to Logan when my buddy measured there. From 11-12 on, I definitely differed from what the Winthrop guy had. But, snow measuring is highly variable and extremely difficult so I don't sweat it too much, unless it's clear that something funny is going on.

Yea at your current home your average is insane, what year did you move in? Damn seems like yesterday

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

From our own snow stats therefore since 2010/11 Kev has averaged  71.5 and Stowe Village 74.5, amazing

Yeah that sounds about right...that can't be that surprising.  

Is that including 2010-11?  

Ive gotta double check the snow table though as I was pretty bad at updating it until like 2014-15.  

But something like that would've be surprising.  Like we've been saying Bos to Tol had like 8 warning events since BTV had one.

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah that sounds about right...that can't be that surprising.  

Is that including 2010-11?  

Ive gotta double check the snow table though as I was pretty bad at updating it until like 2014-15.  

But something like that would've be surprising.  Like we've been saying Bos to Tol had like 8 warning events since BTV had one.

substituting JVT's 109 for your 80 brings you up to average of 80

I don't have my stats now (getting oil changed) but from the local CoCoRAHS and that I seem to run a few percent higher here's roughly what it should look like (for JSpin totals just add like 30-40" to all of this lol).

2011-12...90"

2012-13...115"

2013-14...110"

And I know the table is updated in 14-15/15-16.

10 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I don't have my stats now (getting oil changed) but from the local CoCoRAHS and that I seem to run a few percent higher here's roughly what it should look like (for JSpin totals just add like 30-40" to all of this lol).

2011-12...90"

2012-13...115"

2013-14...110"

And I know the table is updated in 14-15/15-16.

brings you up to 90

Archived